New family

Warning: there will be a few major time skips in this chapter

One Week later Bruce became a call, which said he was allowed to pick up his niece's belongings from her old apartment. So, he took her, and let her choose what she wanted to keep and what not. The girl decided to keep multiple things of herself, but also her mothers' necklaces and bracelets.

More weeks passed and Percy became more open to Bruce and Alfred, until she saw them really as her family and sometimes called Alfred grandpa or Bruce even dad.

One year after she moved in in Wayne manor it was time for Percy to go to school, and of course she was sent to a private school called Gotham elementary. As Percy was in third grade, she managed to convinced Bruce to take her to the new circus in town. 

He couldn't bear it to dim the light in her eyes as she told him about the circus. So, one week later they sat on a bench and in Percy's case with popcorn in her hands. The first thirty minutes went full of amazement, but in the performance of the flying Grayson's something went wrong, and the adults fell. Nearly everyone ran out, but Percy couldn't stand to see the boy alone over the bodies of his parents, so she ran over to him and hugged him.

Dick Grayson didn't know what to do, he just saw his parents fall in their death. The last thing he expected was a girl running over to him and hugging him, but at the moment he couldn't think too much about this, and simply hugged back as he let her guide him away from his parents, while she told him comforting words. 

As the ambulance reached them, a man also came over. "Percy! What were you thinking! This could have been a planned attack and you could have got injured!" "Sorry dad, but as I saw him, he remembered me on myself. And I didn't want him to be as long sad as I was. So, I thought hugging and comforting him could help him." She told the adult a bit scarred, and his eyes softened as he knelt down. "Hey, it's okay, this was a really nice thing." He then turned to the still sad Dick. "Hello young man, my name is Bruce Wayne, what's yours?" "I-I'm Richard Grayson."

During the next days, Percy convinced Bruce to adopt Dick, and said boy moved in.

Weeks passed and Percy and Dick became more and more like siblings. Dick even taught her Romanian because she annoyed him until he said yes. But one thing Percy didn't know even after all these years. Bruce biggest secret was he is batman. And after the murder on his parents Dick became Robin and helped Batman to fight the crimes in Gotham.

The previous school year ended and the new began. But this year one friend in particular was important for the rest of her life, his name was Grover Underwood. During this year, many strange things happened, and Percy thought she would become mad, until her last day of school, as she saw the fates. At this evening Grover convinced her to convince Alfred to drive her to this camp, but something went wrong, and Alfred was captured by the minotaur.

(Everything from The Lightning Thief happened until Olympus) 

(On Olympus Percy and her dad including the mention of "mistake")
Percy was about to run away outside, as Poseidon took her wrist. "Percy please wait, if you don't mind, I would like to have you at my palace sometimes. Or maybe even for a few days. You could learn how to handle your Powers correctly by one of the people I blessed." 

She looked at his hope filled eyes and sighted. "Okay dad I will come to your palace for one week at the end of the summer to try it, but you have to promise me, that I can go home whenever I want. Okay." He smiled brightly at his nine-year-old daughter. "Okay I will see you at the end of the summer." She nodded and walked away out of the throne room to get back to camp.

At the end of the summer Percy visited her father like she promised and got to know the King of Atlantis, Orin. With his help she learned the basics of her powers, like where they exactly rely on. She also got to learn Atlantean. At the end of the week, she made a family like bond with Orin and his wife Mera, while she befriended also an Atlantean with the name Kaldur. 

The time to leave came soon for her, because of school and her uncle, and even if she knew them rather short, it was emotional. "Hey, I promise I will visit soon, until then good bye." Percy said while hugging every one of them. "We will see you. Soon I will accompany you until you are near your home. Your father will have my head, if I don't do this." Orin said as they began to swim away to the surface. "Okay I live in Gotham. My home is near a river, so just bring me to a river and I will be as long in the water as possible." "Good and Princess please act from time to time like the nine-year-old you are, it isn't good if you just keep cutting you off from what you really are."

"I will try, if you stop calling me princess and just call me Percy."

"Yes, I understand Percy, we are here, I see you soon, and if you need something, just come over." With that he disappeared back under the surface, and she swam practically in front her door. As Percy reached the door she knocked and Alfred opened, while he smiled at her.

"Good evening, Percy, would you mind if we could speak for a short time?" He said and she nodded as she followed him to a little room. "Percy would you please explain to me, what happened at the begin of the summer?"

"Oh this, I can't tell you, it would bring you in more danger, than you already are. Please understand this." The ravenette answered.

"Okay, but you will have to explain master Bruce what happened." The ravenette nodded at answer and ran to her uncle and cousin, who were currently eating dinner. "Dad! I missed you!" she shouted as she threw herself in his arms. "Percy! Where were you? What were you thinking, suddenly disappearing without any warning! We were so worried. Are you okay?" he began to ramble, but she stopped him.

"Slow down, yes I'm okay. And sorry for not letting you know where I was. Grover needed help, so I wanted to bring him home, but we were kidnaped. Luckily, we managed to escape, and I think you know some things of what happened. After the whole thing Grover and my new friend Andrew showed me the camp they live at and to make sure I'm alright the nurses insisted, that I stayed there for medical reasons. And I know you will now say something about: I shouldn't trust people that easily because I'm a Wayne and an easy target, but these people are trustworthy. If you insist, I can give you a number so you can contact Mr. Brunner the Camp Director. This camp works together with Delphi's strawberries. And a few hours ago, the camp ended, and the nurses said I would be completely fine and free to go. So, I rented a taxi, and here I am." She ended her long explanation.

"Good, but two things. First, yes please give methe number, and second, you sure understand if I tell you, you have to answerme certain questions to make sure you aren't someone in disguise. Okay?" Percynodded. "So, first, what is your obsession and favourite things?" she sighted."Blue and everything fish related, beside fish for eating I'm allergic againstit." He nodded. 

"Second, what's your full name and what did you tell Dick thefirst time you met?" "My full name is Persephone Andromeda Wayne. And for whatexactly I told Dick, this is and ever will be a secret between the two of us."He smiled because he tried to let them slip it many times in the beginning."Okay third and last question(s): Why don't you like to be called Persephoneand what did your step-father do to you?" "I-I don't like to be calledPersephone because my stepdad called me either that or brat. And I never toldand don't think ever will tell anyone what happened." She mumbled the last partlike always, Bruce smiled warmly and hugged her. 

"Welcome home Percy, we reallymissed you." "I missed you too." She told Bruce and Dick who joined the hug."Well, it is pretty late and you two need to get a new sleeping rhythm for whenschool starts on Monday. And dick you have to be ready for the gala tomorrow.Percy you are still too young. When you are eleven, we can talk about yougoing." He told the pouting girl. 

"Not fair! Dick is only eight months olderthan I am. But I will go to bed, if you and Dick read me a good night story.Please." She took out the baby seal eyes, and they were intimately in. so tenminutes later the kids were changed and the three of them were with a glass ofhot milk each together on Percy's bed and Bruce read for them the book toFinding Nemo.