Things can get better

Percy just came down to breakfast as the mail came and Alfred brought it in. "Master Bruce, here are some letters for you and surprisingly for mistress Percy as well." He said and handed the letters to the respective persons.

Percy's eyes went wide as she saw who send the letters. One was from Gotham authority. The other was surprisingly from Damian. She smiled and opened the letter from Damian.

Dear Persephone,
I write you because I am in need of advice and as you know I can't talk to mother about feelings since feelings are weakness.
Mother and grandfather came to me just a bit ago and told me I will have to go on my own mission. It was my dream since I can think, but since I met you, I began to feel whenever something disturbs me or is exciting. Honestly, I am scared. I fear what will happen if I fail the mission.

I hope you can write me soon and give me some advice.
Farewell, Damian Al Ghul

Percy smiled sadly while she was reading the letter which made her family a bit worried. "Everything okay Percy? You looked verry happy as you opened the letter but became a bit sad and worried at the end." Dick said worried for his sister who shook her head.

"Everything is fine Dick; a friend just wants an advice because he is scared to fail his family and wanted my opinion." The boy shrugged and pointed to the other letter. "And who send this one?"

Her eyes grew wide before she hid it. "Nothing. Nobody send it and this is about nothing."

He smirked at her. "Maybe a mysterious admirer?" Percy rolled her eyes. "No. But it is important, and I have to go. I will be back around dinner." She told them and ran out to change her clothes while grabbing a bag.

Dick stood up too and excused himself before following Percy unnoticed, he thought at least. Percy noticed her brother following her but shrugged it off.

She turned around a corner and used the bike she hid there to drive towards Gotham. As she reached the nicer Part of the Gotham apartments, she jumped off and pulled out a key. The girl stepped inside and climbed the stairs.

Once she reached the highest floor, a single door stood in front of her. She used another key and opened the door.

Percy stepped in the loft and was at once greeted by many kids. "Percy!" They screamed and hugged her. "Hey kids, I have food, and of course tests to check what you learned for you. Do you want to take the tests right now or later after I tell you the surprise?"

They were excited. "Tests first, surprise later." The oldest announced. Percy chuckled and nodded. "Good. It seems like you all agree with Jason. Let's get the tests done and I will hand them in to the teacher who makes your education possible. And remember, two who are in the same grade aren't sitting beside each other."

The kids nodded and each went to a place before Percy handed out the papers. She sat down on the free place at the head of the table and took out her homework.

An hour later, the first kids were finished and gave Percy their exams. As everyone finished the ravenette put her own work away and smiled at them.

"Now the surprise. The owners of this building send me a letter earlier and told me I successfully got the floor under us. We can expand your home and you can get more place. But this will take some time. I can't let dad know about this for the moment." All of them cheered and began to chatter excited.

Jason turned to Percy. "Why can't your father know about this? And how do you afford all of this?" He asked curious. "Well, dad unintentionally takes over everything once he says he wants to help. It was like this at many of my schoolwork's. In the end dad did everything, and I had to ask Alfred behind dads back for help. Sorry if it sounds selfish, but I would like to keep this as my own project. For the afford part, I have connections."