Another dimension? Why not?

Percy woke up in an unknown alley. Two figures hoovered over her with concerned expressions. She sat up. "Who are you?" The heroine asked the two.

They were a male and a female. "We are Natasha and Steve. What is your name?" The Woman answered her and spoke in a soft voice. Her chin-long white coloured hair hung her in the face.

Percy touched her face and noticed; she still wore a mask. "My name is Riptide. Where am I? And where are my friends, are they okay?" Her voice became slightly panicked. "You are safe Riptide. You are currently in Italy. What do you mean with 'are your friends okay'?" Steve asked.

"We fought against some villains and a light hit me. I blacked out and woke up here. The last thing I knew about my friends was, they fought against our mentors. Can you bring me on the fastest way to Gotham?"

"It doesn't exist a place like Gotham. And if I may ask, why don't you know us? We were all over the news over the last few years. Who are your mentors you spoke about?" Nat told her.

"What do you mean? The Justice League. They are the heroes of the world. Yesterday was a worldwide livestream for the new members. And I never heard your names before or saw you before." Riptide answered. "I never heard about the Justice League. We have the Avengers."

Poseidon's daughter's eyes grew wide as she slightly overreacted. "Wait! You mean you are Steve Rodgers and Natascha Romanoff? Oh, my gods I'm in another universe and get to meet the Avengers! Thanks, Klarion! But I think, if this is the case, you can know who I am." Percy noticed since she wasn't in her universe, there wasn't any sense in hiding who she was.

Riptide let her outfit disappear and suddenly wore a Black shirt with a hood, Black Jeans, and black chucks. Her Raven-black hair was tied into a high Ponytail. "My name is Persephone Wayne, but I prefer the name Percy." Natasha looked a bit sceptical. "Do you know how you can get back?"

The ravenette looked at Natasha. "No, I was sent here by magic. But I have an idea of what I can try." Percy pulled out a drachma and summoned a rainbow. "Oh, Iris Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Show me Chiron at Camp-Half-blood." Nothing happened. "Fleece?" Still nothing and the coin landed on the ground. "Do you know if the Gods exists in this world?"

The two heroes exchanged looks. "We know Thor and Loki exist. But we haven't heard of the former in a few years. Other than them? I don't think they exist." Steve answered and the young girl became more frustrated. "Wonderful!" Suddenly she leaned forwards in pain.

Only now all three of them noticed the blood that came from Percy's stomach. The girl summoned the water from earlier and made it around her wound. "Dam you, witch boy." She cursed. The two adults only now noticed her powers.

Steve had an idea. "As we mentioned earlier, we are the Avengers. A team of Heroes. Some have powers and others not. Maybe you could come with us? We know some people that might be able to help you." Percy thought about this for a moment. "Can I go, if I want?" "Yes." "Fine." Nat and Steve helped Percy up and walked towards their Jet.

Inside waited Sam and gave his two friends a confused look. "Who is this?" "This is Percy. We found her, she has powers, and she is injured. She also comes apparently from another dimension. We have to find a way to get her back. But for now, she will travel with us." Natasha told him. "And does she know, we are wanted criminals because we didn't want to listen to the government?"

"Nope I didn't know this, but cool. In my world I was at least three times a part of a US-wide Manhunt. Only because most people can't see what I can see. So, I'm cool. Besides, I was wanted in Greece and Italy as I was on a trip to save the world." The man looked at her surprised but nodded unable to say anything else.

During the next few Weeks, Percy met a girl named Wanda. Apparently, she is an Avenger too and has Powers. Together with them, she fought against some evils in secret.

One day, as Wanda was away on a trip, the four others searched for Wanda. They found her, but she was in a fight against some Aliens while Vision laid on the ground injured. After planning, everyone got in position.

Steve, Natasha, and Sam attacked directly while Percy ran to Vision and Wanda to protect both of them with her powers if needed. The two Aliens were defeated very fast.

Steve helped Vision back to the Jet and all six flew off "Where to cap?" Sam asked as everyone sat down. "Home." The simple answer that confused Percy but had a big meaning for the others.

A few hours later, they landed in the Headquarters of the Avengers. As they stepped in, Percy held herself in the back. It showed, this wasn't a bad move because Rhodey still talked to mister secretary. He ordered to arrest them.

Rhodey simply cut the connection and turned to the others. "It's great to see you cap." He holds out his hand for the other to shake. The others were greeted as well until the man's eyes landed on the fourteen-year-old. "You guys really look like crap, and who is this?"

"It's been a rough couple of years. We didn't exactly live in five-star hotels." Sam added to the first statement. Sensing the question that still stood in the room, Percy stepped a step forward. "Hello. My name is Percy nice to meet you."

"Hello you too Percy. Cap, why is there a Kid with you? She is even younger than Spidey and Wanda." Rhodey said the first part to Percy and the rest to Steve. "Because she is a great fighter, and we have to find a way to get her back home. She isn't exactly from this dimension." The explanation earned a nod of understanding. "Maybe I can help you as soon as we have time." A voice announced and a man stepped into the room.

Turning around, they saw Bruce Banner, the Hulk. Together they walked to one of the offices to discuss the situation. Until Bruce asked where Clint is. "He has house arrest." Nat simplified the situation. A while later, they agreed to try to extract the stone of Vision without killing him.

So, they made their way towards the jet once again. In Africa, Steve led them right into a forest, as they broke through a barrier. After the landing, they stepped out and were greeted by the king of Wakanda.

Bruce, Rhodey and Percy walked next to each other. "Should we bow?" Bruce asked nervously. "Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey told him.

Percy simply hit him upside the head. "I don't think he likes this. Sure, he is a king, but many royals, don't like being threatened different." She told Bruce. "How would you know this?" The older asked a bit annoyed of her hitting him. "Because I am a princess myself in my world. And every time one of the Atlanteans or Aquatic life-forms bow to me, I hate it. Same goes for my brother." This shut both of them up.

A few moments passed until a man came towards them. He had only one arm, the other was made from metal. Steve greeted him like an old friend. "Who is this girl?" Bucky, as Steve addressed him, asked pointing at Percy. "I would like to know her name as well, but I figured you wouldn't want to say it over, and over again." The King of Wakanda told them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you king T'Challa. You as well mister Barnes. My name is Persephone Wayne. But I prefer Percy." Percy introduced herself and bowed slightly to T'Challa. "You don't have to bow Percy. And the pleasure is mine."

She stood straight again. "I know. Most don't like it if people bow to them. Still, it is a sign of respect. Besides old habits die hard." This confused the ones that don't know Percy's story, but they decided to take it out of their minds for now.

Steve spoke up. "She is currently with us, until we find a way to get her back to her World. But I think we have more urgent things to discuss than her." They made their way towards the labs where the princess voiced her observation.

Suddenly many Alien ships landed outside of Wakanda's border. Everyone besides Percy, Wanda, Vision, and the Princess made their way outside to fight against the enemies. "Percy, stay here and protect Vision and the Princess. Wanda, as soon as the stone is out of his head, you blow it to hell." Steve ordered. "I will." Wanda answered.

"Can you please phrase it different? I have you to know, the hell isn't a pleasant place." Percy muttered as they were alone. "I'm sure Steve didn't think about what he said. Or he would have said it different." The redhead assured her. While the two talked, the princess worked as fast as she could on Vision.