The red's

Artemis had her first day at Gotham-Academy thanks to a scholarship from Bruce Wayne. At the evening, she walked towards the nearest Zeta-tube where she met a certain Hero. "Artemis?" Robin asked. "Robin, I-uh..."

"How random to see you here in Gotham instead of Star-city where your uncle green Arrow lives." She was about to reply as another voice was heard. "What are you both doing here? Robin I would have thought you use the bat-cave. And... Artemis? I thought you would think about another route."

Both turned around to see Riptide standing there in her usual uniform. "Riptide? Aren't you Atlantean? What are you doing in Gotham instead of Atlantis?" The younger girl sighed. "I visit a normal school. 'So, I have the choice of my future.'" Artemis nodded. "Well, I think we should get going." Robin suggested, to which both girls agreed.

Robin went first, Artemis followed him, and Riptide went last. As the girls saw the cave, someone shouted. "Look out!" They dodged and not even a second later, a fireball flew over their heads. Robin jumped in front of them and threw two throwing-disks in the fog.

Shortly after the throwing-disks were thrown, fire came out of it. Riptide acted fast, and summoned water in front of them to shield her teammates from the heat. "What are we fighting?" Artemis asked. "I don't know, head for the exit." Robin replied and the tree of them ran.

They were chased by water and fire. Riptide gave her best to control the water, but with her constant moving, she couldn't find the concentration to fully control it.

The three of them ran through the gym and towards the showers while Robin and Artemis tried to contact the team or the league, Riptide summoned her earrings and bracelet and tried to contact Kaldur. "Kal, where are you?" To her surprise, she got a faint answer. "We are in the hangar." Not more but a little hope came to her. "Guys! We have to go to the hangar!" She shouted, but soon realised, they were in the showers, which were full of water, and Artemis and Robin swam over her, while she simply stood on the ground.

She used her powers to maximal the damage, Robins explosive throwing-disks made, and they created a big hole in the wall where the water escaped. Artemis and Robin coughed before the three teens ran towards the kitchen and jumped inside the vents.

Robin used the blue prints he downloaded to navigate them through the vents. After they came out of the vents, they had to run again to try and find a safe way to the hangar. While she ran, Riptide could see a figure in the fire that chased them before everything went black.

The little team came into another vent. "Locking out the heat motion and tracking sensors to prevent the enemy from tracking us. Robin told Artemis. "I ask again, who is the enemy?" She asked and the boy-wonder replied. "Let's find out." He downloads the security footage. While she waited, Artemis looked around and noticed Riptide wasn't with them. "Uh-Robin, where is Riptide?" He looked around. "I don't know, the last time I saw her, she was right behind us." Both Heroes looked at the security footage.

The four others talked about school and how they hold up. "Let me search for the fastest way to the hangar." Robin said, while Artemis looked frustrated. "Yeah, they're fine, they've got all superpowers, they can handle anything." She spoke.

Both teens reached the library and searched the bookcases for the secret passageway. "Cliché much?" "You should see the Bat-cave." Robin replied. Both hid behind a shelve as the voice of red tornado called out. "Artemis, Robin." The blonde was relived and walked around the shelve but she didn't see the familiar robot, but another one who sounds the exact same way.

Robin pushed her out of the way, and both began to run again. Behind another shelve, a female robot stepped out and shot fire towards the duo. The young heroes found the passage and tried to figure out a plan as a voice rang out. "Attention Robin, Attention Artemis, you have ten minutes to surrender, or your teammates will die."

Meanwhile, Kaldur and M'gann were trapped in a cage of fire, sphere was trapped in a wall and Wally and Conner were trapped in a stone-like structure. The male robot brought the water higher, while the female robot brought an unconscious Riptide towards Kaldur. The Atlantean let out a gasp as she landed in the cage of fire. "Come on girls, you will be fine. Just hold on. Princess, you managed to survive much more than two robots. You are strong." He told both girls while he holds them.

Artemis and Robin kept fighting their way towards the hangar to rescue their teammates. They Reached the hangar and their teammates. Robin spoke up. "You guys, okay?" Conner stopped him. "Forget us, help M'gann!"

All four of them looked up, Artemis gasped as she saw the girls. "Aqualad are they?-" He interrupted her. "They are unconscious, I fear that they-we cannot survive much longer." The female robot kept attacking the free teens and they were forced to flee. "Six minutes." The male voice said. Artemis practically flipped out but was irritated by Robin. "How can you be so calm?"

He simply replied. "Practice, I'm doing this since I was nine." They got an idea. To make an EMP-device. With the help of Kid-flash and one of Robins throwing-disks, they got everything they needed. Kid-Flash and Superboy distracted the robots while Artemis and Robin sneaked to the main generator.

A little bit metal was missing to complete the circuit. Robin was hit by water and got unconscious by too little air. Everything was up to Artemis. She fell down to a room with Wally's souvenirs, where she found one arrow of hers. She walked up to the reds. "I surrender. Stop the clock."

They turned around and she was about to give them her bow, and arrow as she jumped towards one of the robots and hit him in the face. She made a flip backwards and took the arrow she found to shoot. But she didn't aim for the robots, she aimed for the EMP-device. It activated and knocked out the robots.

The fire cage with three heroes, and the water, which was about to drown Kid-Flash and Superboy, disappeared and the team was free. As soon as he got the opportunity to speak, Conner shouted. "Kaldur, how is M'gann?" The Atlantean answered weakly. "She breathes, I believe she will recover. What with Robin?" Artemis rushed to the young boy. "He-He is breathing too." She exclaimed relived.

The seven heroes stood all together around Wally and Conner who were still caged in stone. M'gann leaned on Kaldur for support and Riptide leaned on Robin. Wally asked to be cut free, but Artemis told him why it isn't possible yet. "EMP shuts down all machines remember?"

As they heard a voice. "All machines present at the time. What has occurred?" Red tornado asked. "A little visit from your family." Robin informed him and Artemis added. "Your extremely nasty family." Suddenly the electronic began to work again.

Red tornado walked towards the two other robots. As he touched one of them both on their eyes began to glow red. The 'Hero' began to take away the oxygen from the air, and the team went unconscious. They woke up again to the heroes of the Justice-league Superman asked Artemis what happened while Robin talked with Batman, Martian-manhunter checked up on M'gann, the flash freed Wally, a robot freed Conner, and Aquaman checked up on Riptide and Aqualad.

"What happened? The reds happened. Tornado and his- Wait! Where are they?" Artemis exclaimed. Robin turned around. "Gone. All three of them." The mentor checked on their protegees a little longer before going with them to their homes.

J'onn brought M'gann to her room, the bats, the Archers, and the speedster went home while Aquaman brought Riptide to her window after making sure Aqualad was in his room in the mountain.

Percy sneaked in through her window and luckily her door was still locked, which meant no one was inside her room. She changed into her PJ and went to bed.