Year two of being an Half-blood

In the next schoolyear Percy met her half-brother Tyson, but she learned this only later. She still got no clue about the nightlife of her family, other than seeing Dick pretty tired every now and then. In her free time Percy managed to convince Dick to teach her beside Romanian also how to use a Trapeze, and sometimes for fun, they both created a little show which they showed Alfred and Bruce afterwards and the two men secretly film them.

A week before the summer holidays started, Percy asked Bruce a question she thought very much about over the last few weeks. "Hey Dad, would it be okay, if I drive with Grover to camp right after the end of school?" Said man smiled sadly. "Okay Percy, but please be safe. Also, you have to be back at least two days before your birthday." "Will do, thanks dad!"

The next week was fun for everyone, until Percy ran away from her school after she blow up her gym. This time the Wayne's didn't flip out as much as last year as Percy disappeared, because they knew where she was. But nothing less, Bruce made a note to talk to Percy about this, together with the explosions of the last year.

(Again, everything that happened from the Sea of monsters including the end.)

After a few very exiting weeks, Percy returned to Atlantis for another week before she returns to the surface world. This time Kaldur wasn't only as a friend in the palace, but also as Percy's guard. The two together had much fun between Percy's water training and her lessons about royal behaviour.

The only bad thing for Percy: she was forced to wear a dress because of her rank as a princess. Again, it was time to say goodbye, but this time Kaldur was the one, who brought her to the river and gave her into the care of the water nymphs, who brought her again to the entrance of Wayne manor.

As Percy was greeted by Alfred, he once again pulled her to the side. "Welcome back Percy, but please tell me what happened this summer, because last year you didn't tell master Bruce the truth. And I want at least know the truth to be convinced nothing too serious happened." She smiled warmly at him, while she thought about how to put it in a nutshell.

"So, this summer a camper had contact with a plant she was allergic to, and we had to find a cure for her, so my friend and I took a ship to Bermuda's, where we found a cure and sailed back, right in time. After that, my summer was full of normal camp activities." Wow this is pretty exact and watered down. Good Job Perce! She thought to herself, as the butler nodded and walked to the living room with her.

"Hey guys!" She shouted at her family in the living room, caused them to jump and turn around. "Percy!" they cried at once and all tackled her in a group hug. "Hey, I missed you too, but please don't break my bones, I had enough of them already..." she said and rubbed her neck sheepishly. "What?" Bruce asked and the boy right after him.

"Well, you see, we made a cruise through the Bermuda triangle and of course we made some climbing trips. At one of these I fell a little and landed unfortunately on my arm and broke him slightly. But now everything is okay." As to prove she wielded her arm in front of them.

"Oh, I nearly forgot, I learned a new language! Some of my friends taught me." Percy added. "And which language is that?" Bruce asked happy to have his niece back. "French! Now with the languages I learned from you and Dick, I can speak English, Rumanian, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. Making six languages." She held back the fact, that she also can speak Greek and Atlantean fluent and other campers teach her different languages as well. "That's really good, you can never know too many languages, who knows maybe one day your knowledge for some of them will pay out. But now, come on its time for bed, we planned a weekend on the beach. We will leave tomorrow at 5:00am sharp." Bruce told her and as she cheered, he lifted her up and put her on her shoulder, to carry her to her room, but she stopped him once again and mentioned for him to turn to the boy who surprisingly sat there calm and silent.

"Wait, what do you think about coming to my room too and we read finding Nemo or Dori together, and then you two sleeps in my room? We can have warm milk too! Do you come? Please!" She told Dick and he couldn't help but give into the baby seal eyes and agree to Percy's idea. Ten minutes later everyone sat together on Percy's bed and Bruce read Finding Dori for them.

If they would be honest, they would say these stories are lame, but they enjoyed seeing the girl's reactions during this whole thing. Soon everyone was asleep with Percy in the middle of the group hug and this time she didn't have a nightmare.