Babysitting teenagers

The day after Leo and Calypso Visited, the team was called into the mission room.

"Team you have a new mission. You will protect these two teens." Batman said before showing two pictures.

"They got a threat that someone plans on attacking them on the gala, so you will go and protect them, especially the girl

"They got a threat that someone plans on attacking them on the gala, so you will go and protect them, especially the girl. This is Richard John Grayson he is fourteen and the adopted son of Bruce Wayne. The girl is his niece and adopted daughter her name is Persephone Andromeda Wayne. She is fourteen years old, younger than Richard, and just recently came back after being kidnaped for about eight to ten months. So, it will probably be difficult to earn her trust. Their gala is in a week, and you will arrive today, so you can gain their trust and get to know them. Bruce Wayne is on a business trip and just stop by for the gala. The mission will end a week after the gala. Robin, you will help me to find out who threatened them and protecting mister Wayne. Riptide, Aquaman informed me, he has a solo mission for you, so you won't go as well. Go pack you leave in two hours." After he told the team the mission, he left.

Artemis threw herself on the sofa. "Perfect, now we have to babysit rich kids, this will be so annoying. I'm sure they are as bad as all the other rich people."

Riptide gulped. "Uh- guys I better be going. ...My king shouldn't have to wait. Have a good day." She told them and left. "Is everything okay with tide? She looked a bit conflicted." Artemis asked.

"Riptide and Percy are good friends. We always have much fun together and Tide hates it if people judge others before they even know them." The Atlantean told his teammates.

At this point Robin stepped in. "Wait, you said 'Percy' like you know her." He pointed out. "Yes, because I know her. We are friends." The blonde answered.

After that they each went to pack, or in case of the bird, back to the manor, before the team left. After Percy left the mountain, she at once went to her room to pretend she was there all day and learned.

One and a half hour after she arrived, Alfred came in. "Percy, Master Bruce want you to come to the living-room to meet some people." The girl smiled at him. "Okay Alfred, I will be there in about five minutes. I have to change first. Because I don't think, dad would appreciate it, if I show up in my PJ."