Time traveling maniacs? Sure

Percy and Wanda observed the battle going on outside as they saw how the things went. Both girls exchanged looks and made their way to the battlefield.

Wanda held off something gigantic, as Percy fought near the river and used her powers, sword, Trident and occasionally some daggers to fight the aliens. The sea-green-eyed-girl was in the middle of her personal hurricane, as she heard a faint voice ask. "Why were they up there the whole time?"

She couldn't help but smirk while slaughter Aliens. Different Avengers made their way towards Vision, who fell out of the lab after an attack as Wanda was attacked by one of the Aliens from Scotland and it spoke up with a female voice. "He will die Alone. As will you."

But Nat and Percy had different plans. "She's not alone." They told her. As Nat and one of the Wakanda Soldiers attacked, Percy helped Wanda and used her powers to heal her a bit. The alien was defeated soon, and they ran towards the forest and Vision again.

Percy held herself near Natasha the whole time. On their way, they met Thor. "Hello my friend. Who is this if I may ask?" The blonde asked Nat. "I'm Persephone Jackson. Nice to meet you Thor."

The god's eyes went wide. "Are you truly the heroine, we tell the children stories about? The one that fell into hell for her friend? The one that led two wars?" Percy got a confused expression. "What stories? Why should anybody tell my story while others did so much more than me?"

The man jumped up and down with excitement. "I'm really meeting my hero!" Natasha stepped in. "Okay Thor, delay your Fanclub to a later date. Right now, we have a maniac to kick in the ass." Thor's face turned back to serious. "Right. It was a pleasure to meet you, My Lady." And he flew away to fight against more aliens.

In the forest, most of the Avengers, besides Thor, gathered. Thanos appeared causing them to attack and prevent him from getting the stone. All of them were down fast, besides Percy.

She managed to hold the Titan in place for quite some time. "You think you can fight me, a Titan?" Thanos asked her. "Yes. I already defeated some. Like my dear grandfather or great-uncles. You are not even as strong as them." The purple man stepped one step forwards, which caused Percy to use more power to hold him in place.

Meanwhile, Wanda tried to destroy the stone. Percy was the last one standing between the maniac and Wanda. She saw her powers wouldn't hold him back long enough and pulled out her sword and Trident.

The girl charged at the titan and hit him a few times on different places. A few hits later, Thanos had enough and threw her besides. She hit a tree and went unconscious. Thanos got the stone from vision and snipped with his fingers, right as Percy gained conscious again.

The titan used the space stone to get away. Bucky dissolved. Same with Wanda. Natasha came running towards Them as Steve turned Visions corpse, and Percy feels her fingers dissolve. "Nat. Steve."

Both adults turned their head to see her state. "I-I don't want to die. I don't want to be away from my family for all time. But you two are my family too. You are like my Parents and especially you, Nat, are like my mother. Thank you, mom and padre." They smiled warmly at her as Percy dissolved completely. Everything went black in her vision.

Five years later...

Percy woke up at exact the same place she thought, she 'died.' After looking around, she saw Sam, Bucky, Wanda, and the king from Wakanda looking confused. All-together, they walked back towards the city again.

Once there they were greeted by surprised guards. Wanda holds her hand to her ear. "I received a distress signal from the Avengers-Headquarter. We should hurry up." They nodded to each other and While the Avengers made themselves ready, king T'Challa prepared the at first shocked army.