A brother says goodbye

Left, right, swipe up, kick.

Percy was in the middle of an intense fight against Nico and nearly every demigod was there watching them. It was never a sight to miss whenever children of the big-three fought against each other.

It was two days after Percy's mission as suddenly an Iris message appeared beside Percy, causing her eyes to grow wide. While Nico kept on attacking her, she spoke in a foreign language, none of them could understand.

"Dick now isn't really a good time. What's up?" Her voice sounded casual and relaxed despite her intense fight.

Dick knew Percy didn't want the camp to find out about her life outside of camp and hid in the shadows of his room behind him, so whoever else saw it, could only see the wall he previously stood in front of.

He answered in the same language. "Sorry Percy, but it's an emergency. Can you get away from there fast? I need your computer skills. Well holo-glove skills."

She chuckled and answered a 'yes' in English before she turned to Nico. "I hate to do this Neeks, but I have to stop our nice fight now. I'm needed elsewhere immediately."

The son of Hades looked confused what she meant, they were fighting for two hours, and one with powers, already without either of them landing a real hit on the other. Percy smirked before she used her powers to form spikes with water from the air. She willed them to fly over Nico in a circle and then fall down fast, trapping him between them.

He tried to destroy them, but Percy was faster, hitting him on his head from behind, causing him to fall unconscious. The crowd cheered as Percy made the ice disappear and ran away after she cut the message that was still going.

As she reached her cabin, the girl made her way over to her fountain and called her brother back.

He was sitting in his room with a backpack beside him. He smiled as he saw her, but Percy could see fear and uncertainty in his eyes.

After he greeted her again, she was asked to open the file he just updated on her wrist-computer. The demigod's eyes grew wide as she saw who was on the pictures. "His name is-" But Dick was cut off by Percy. "-Deathstroke. He is one of the most feared assassins. What is going on Dicky?"

Much to his surprise, Percy showed a glimmer of fear in her voice and eyes.

But he didn't know that she knew how Deathstroke was personally.

He was an evil man, that didn't care who he killed as long as he was paid enough. "He was following me the last few weeks. I noticed him as Robin and Dick Grayson. Yesterday I found a note in my room saying someone would be watching me and coming for me. Bruce and Jason were already attacked once each. But don't worry, they only got a few bruises. I can't stay at Wayne manor if he follows me, Percy. Or else he could actually try to kill one of you. I don't want that."

He had his head in his hands at the end of his explanation. Percy could see that beside his brave front, her brother was scared, and she wanted to help him.

"So, what are you going to do?" Her face held a questioning gaze with the hint of an idea. Dick didn't know if he liked it or not. "I was thinking about going somewhere on the west coast. I think Deathstroke would follow me and let you all in peace."

Even though her brother just told her he would move away, Percy's face lit up. She smiled brightly at him. "Maybe you could go to the west coast.it is far away from Gotham, but there are a few cities with Zetas you can use if needed. And if you're close to San Francisco I can help you into a school if you want. They wouldn't even ask who you are."

He nodded smiling and told her that it sounds like a good idea. Percy kept her smile at the thought of maybe showing her brothers camp Jupiter sometime.

The two siblings carried their conversation on for some time before Dick decided he should tell Alfred and then leave to have enough time to find somewhere to stay. Of course, Percy told him to take at least one robin suit with him in case he needed it.

Soon the call was ended, and Percy heard loud banging on her door.

She smirked, already having an idea of who it was.

She Vapor-traveled behind the people at the door, clicking her tongue like Damian always does. "TT It isn't nice to knock at a door that hard. Doors have feelings too."

The demigods jumped at her voice and spun around. They asked how she did that, but the girl kept quiet, not answering them. Over the course of the day everyone tried to get Percy to tell them who that strange boy was whose voice they heard.

The girl never answered just told them to let it go. In the evening Percy was in her cabin alone once again since it was past curfew, as her window opened, and Rachel came in.

Poseidon's daughter rose her eyebrow at her friend's behavior.

Rachel just looked at Percy like the younger already knew what she was going to say. Deep inside Percy also knew what Rachel wanted to ask. "Percy what was that earlier? I thought Dick and your family didn't know about the godly world. How comes Dick called you earlier over an Iris-message?"

Percy didn't quite know what to say.

'Yeah. I told my brothers after I revealed my powers while helping Dick saving people? Oh, and did I mention that I am a hero and so is Dick? He just so happens to be Robin. And while we are at it, Dad is Batman, and I can tell you the identities of all the heroes out there?'

Yeah, NO.

That was a disastrous plan, heavy on the dis. Under the stern look in Rachels eyes Percy finally got an idea after minutes of thinking.

"Right after the war, as I was on our annual time at the beach with my family, I was swimming alone while the others prepared dinner and Orin came to me. He asked me to become his second protégé. I got introduced to the Justice League and their partners and befriended them.
One day I sat in the Livingroom with Dick and Jason as Kaldur called me to tell me we got a mission for protégés only.
I didn't realize my phone was on speaker and forgot about the two others in the room as I Vapor-traveled away, until after the mission when the two cornered me and questioned me about my powers.
I wanted to tell them so desperately but knew I couldn't without permission of one of the gods. After I asked Hestia, I told my brothers.
But not Dad.
Dad has an extreme dislike for Meta's, even the ones that never use their powers. I didn't want him to hate me just because of what I am, so it stayed a secret between the three of us.
The only teens that know about my whole being are you, Dick, Jason and Kaldur.
Maybe four or five adults, if you include two gods, know about it.
So, there are nine people in total that know about me being a demigod and a hero.
As Dick called me, he asked me something and we drifted into a deep conversation about the best movies."

Rachel rolled her eyes at that revelation. She still couldn't believe that Percy only pretended the whole being dumb behavior to get underestimated by her enemies.

And it was even less believable that she was a geek-weeb-nerd-mix.

The redhead just chuckled at the youngers antics as Percy broke out into a full out rant about why Frodo Baggins was a hindrance in the Lord of the rings, and why they should have left him in the shire while Sam does the dangerous stuff and is done way faster without some of the complications the fellowship of the ring had to face.

In the end she stayed for the night for a sleepover until she had to sneak back into her cave in the morning.