A Demi-Party

This chapter is presented to you by me celebrating to finally having finished all my exams!
(Sorry, but please read the note at the end of the chapter. It's important for the future of this story)

Percy sat comfortably in her room and surfed a bit on her laptop, as am Iris Message appeared in front of her. "Hey Percy. I will throw a Party at my house, and you will come." Said Piper.

The way she talked sounded like Percy already agreed to it an eternity ago. "Why should I?" Poseidon's daughter asked. "Because you owe me a favour." The ravenette rolled her eyes.

Her voice was dripping of sarcasm as she answered. "Of course, does the Party have a motto? And is it just a little party with some friends or a big party with half Malibu in your house?" Piper catches on, but kept looking serious.

"I don't know yet, but what I know is, you have to wear a dress and some demigods will come. Be at my place on Friday at five."

She couldn't find an excuse for herself not to go since Piper knew about her powers. "Okay, fine I will be there. But I will have to stay overnight. See you then." Percy answered annoyed and hung up.

She pulled on her hair and walked downstairs to inform her family who surprisingly sat together in the living room. "Hey dad, I need the Jet on Friday." "Why?" Bruce asked his daughter who already planned an excuse that wasn't too far off the truth. "Because a friend of mine throws a party and I owe her a favour. She decided the favour I owe her is to come to the party."

Jason curiously asked her the question she wasn't exactly sure of how to answer. "Why do you owe her a favour?" An idea got into her head. Surprisingly it wasn't stupid but pretty good. Well, good enough to fool the two world greatest detectives and a detective in training. "I kind of accidentally destroyed her phone once. So, our closes friends decided I owed them each a favour. Can I please go?"

The boys didn't like the sound of it, their sister going alone on a party on the other end of the country. Even though they could use the Zeta-tubes at any time to get there in seconds.

"Will there be boys? Alcohol? How old are they? Who is it? Anything else I need to know?" The overprotective-dad side of Bruce showed up. Also fondly called 'daddy-Bats' by the three batkids and Wally.

Percy answered at once. "There will be some boys, but many of them are from camp and like my brothers. I don't know if there will be alcohol, but I won't drink anything. I think most of them will be between fifteen and seventeen. The friend who asked me is Piper McLean, I know her from my summer-camp, and I don't think there is anything else important besides the fact that I will sleep over at her place after the party."

All four of them relaxed slightly to hear who it was, Bruce knew Tristan McLean from some parties and galas he was at and met Piper a few times briefly too. She seemed like a nice girl although her recent record of stealing things didn't seem so reassuring. "I will let you go, but you will need to take a bodyguard with you. I will arrange somebody." Bruce answered and the girl groaned but agreed.

As Friday arrived Percy stood in front of the Jet together with her family. "You will call me as soon as you land and at the airport will a limousine wait to drive you to the house. You are back by Sunday at six the latest." Bruce told her.

Percy rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know dad, and you said you arranged a bodyguard?" She asked her dad. "You will see, he waits in the jet. But I thinkyou must go now, or you are late." He answered and she hugged her family one last time before stepping in the jet.

The doors closed and Percy looked aroundfor the mentioned guard. She was very surprised as she saw who else sat in the Jet beside. "Hello princess. do you have a good day?" Kaldur asked her. "Kal? What are you doing here?" Percy asked.