The discussion

Wally saved a queen's life on his birthday and experienced, the best birthday present. Not something material, no, just the happy smile of a girl that can live.

Two weeks after the situation with the lords of chaos, the team besides Artemis, Aqualad and Riptide stood together for a mission briefing. They had to find out what was on work in Qurac. "Robin, you're team leader." Batman announced. "Me? But what about Aqualad?" Robin asked. "Busy helping Aquaman. Riptide too." The four of them boarded the Bioship and flew towards their assigned country.

🌊🌊🌊🐬~~~🐬🌊🌊🌊

Meanwhile, Kaldur was busy chasing Percy with a dress and high heels in his hands all around the palace. "Princess, I know you hate dresses and heels, but you have to wear formal clothes especially for the gala tomorrow!" He screamed frustrated. "You even can use your powers to levitate over the ground. We aren't on the surface!"

She continued to swim as fast as she could without her powers and screamed. "Neveeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!!!!" Orin also chased Percy, but with a box of Make-up and a tiara. "Why are you suddenly so demanding of not wearing a dress? The last times you visited or was on a gala, you were willingly to do so. What changed?" The king groaned frustrated.

"The difference is dad was there and I wasn't forced to the gala. I don't even know why the gala is so why should I go? Gala dresses are uncomfortable." The two looked at each other and let the princess be for the time being.

Two hours later they finally after many death threats and promises, Percy was in the dress and on the top of the stairs pouting with crossed arms. Her evening consisted fully of dancing and talking with Atlanteans, trying to escape Kaldur and avoiding Orin.

After the gala, both, Kaldur and Orin, had to swim away as fast as they could from an angry daughter of Poseidon with heels in her hands. "If I got you two, you will wish I would have never got to know you!" Was just one of the threats she threw at them. The two were terrified hiding behind Mera the next few hours knowing Percy wouldn't dare to hurt her.

🌊🌊🌊🐬~~~🐬🌊🌊🌊

Robin, M'gann, Wally and Conner came back the next day and were greeted by Riptide and Kaldur. "Hey, how was your mission? What did you have to do anyway?" The four explained it and what they did. "With what did you help Aquaman?" Wally asked.

Kaldur looked suddenly very interested in not looking at Riptide, while she glared at him. "We had to be part of the guards at the royal gala. Let's just say the princess can make the mighty Aqualad and Aquaman swim for their lives and cuss dirtier than a horse." Riptide answered.

"What do you mean?" Megan questioned. "The two of them had to force her into her dress and heels and tiara and makeup. After the gala, she chased the two with her heels in her hands and managed to hit both of them with her shoes. Aquaman now can't use his left arm for a while, while Kaldur will have to take it easy on his right shoulder for a few days."

The two immature boys named Robin and Wally broke down laughing. "How did it come, you don't have an injury?" Conner asked the hooded girl. "I didn't interact with the princess the whole gala. I just sat at the chandelier to look out for threats. And before the gala, I tried to help the princess."

Kaldur rolled his eyes but flinched slightly as she glared at him again. "And why did Kaldur just flinch?" Robin said. "I may or may not have helped the princess and implanted knives in her heels which is how the heels caused that much damage." Riptide replied innocently. The rest of the day was spent in peaceful atmosphere and with tons of jokes.

Two days later, the Justice League had a conference in the Watchtower about new members. They talked about different heroes until they came to the matter of the team.

Doctor Fate nominated Kid Flash and Aqualad. "And what of Zatanna?" Wonder Woman asked. "Absolutely not!" Fate answered. "That sounded almost protective doctor. At least we know Zatara is still in there." They talked if Capitan Marvel should still be a member of the League since he is only ten.

Batman admitted he knew his real age. "I shouldn't be surprised, since you introduced Robin into the crimefighting at the age of nine." WW barked. "Robin needed to help bring the man who murdered his family to justice." The bat answered. "So, he could turn out like you?"

"So that he wouldn't." Batman replied with underlining concern in his voice.

Aquaman spoke up. "Age doesn't decide whether one is capable of fighting for other lives or not. Wonder Woman, you should know this. Since we both know a person who fought for the worlds survival since she was nine and didn't have a choice." This shut the woman up.

They talked about what is important to be a member of the league and came over Miss M and Superboy. All the sidekicks were mentioned besides Tide. "If we talk about every protégé, we shouldn't forget Anaklysmos. She showed a great amount of experience in battle, and I have to admit, sometimes she speaks words that are wise beyond her age." Black canary mentioned. "No, I won't let her be a member of the league not yet. She isn't mentally able just yet." Aquaman told Dinah.

Black Canary went quiet and the discussions went on until the sixteen of them agreed on some. After the meeting, Diana walked up to Orin. "Is riptide who I think she is?" She asked softly. "If you think she is your cousin, then yes." The man answered. "I knew she is it. I mean the name alone is a dead giveaway. And then everything else. But why did you bring her to the team just after she fought a war?"

The king looked out of the window into the endless space. "The whole time she was in Atlantis, she had a mask on. I noticed, the need to fight and thought it would be the best if she is on the team. If she would be alone, she could get injured and won't have anyone to help her." "You're right."

"By the way. I'm surprised neither Riptide nor Robin or Batman has found out about the other activities. Alfred is really good at thinking about covers." Both chuckled. "Yes. How long do you think this will last?"

"I give Percy a month the most until Robin get to know who she is." WW bet. "I think She will get to know their identities faster than they will hers." Aquaman announced.

They looked at each other, grinned and spoke at the same time in a creepy way. "You're on! I bet a hundred dollar!" They laughed and bid each other goodbye before leaving to their respective homes.