Time for the hospital

It was time for Percy's weekly day at the hospital. But not as a patient, but to do her voluntary work. So, she stood in front of the door to the common room.

The girl walked inside and was instantly greeted by a bunch of kids. "Percy! I knew you would come! What did you bring this time?" They asked her happy and excited.
Percy smiled at them warmly. "Hey my friends, I brought a bunch of games and I even managed to convince the nurses to let us watch a movie if you want. You all can decide what you want to do and how long."

The kids beamed at her and looked through one of the bags she brought, while Percy walked towards the kids in wheelchairs or in beds that were rolled in here for today.

"Hey, I brought a bunch of games and movies if you want." She said as kind as she said to the other kids. While nearly everyone argued what they wanted to do, Percy heard a familiar voice. "Punk, what are you doing here?"

She turned around to see Clarisse sitting in one bed and the Stoll's with Katie beside her. "Clarisse? I should ask you the same question."

The brown-haired girl looked annoyed. "We had a quest and a task. The task was to look for you. You didn't even call once in months. Everyone thinks you are dead, but because of the death-punk we know it isn't true so, we were assigned to look for you while we do our minor quest. As we searched, we got in a fight, and I broke my leg, the medics were there faster than I had the opportunity to eat ambrosia, so they noticed it and took us with them. We have to wait for an authority to pick us up. Now, why are you here? You seem to know these kids well."

Percy was about to answer as Connor piped in. "And why are you wearing such an outfit? You don't even let the Aphrodite-cabin put you in a dress and they managed to put Nico in one. So why and what did the person do to bring you to wear it?"

She looked at her outfit and then at them nervously. "Well, I am here, because this is my voluntary work for extra credits. And for the outfit, I have to dress up like this to prevent bad gossip about me. You don't know how annoying it is when they don't stop to speculate about your private life and think about countless shitty stories just to pull your family in the mud."

All four of them exchanged looks. "What do you mean? Aren't you just a normal girl with normal family?" Katie voiced their thought.

Percy hit herself mentally for practically telling them she lied about everything. "Does the name Persephone Wayne say something to you?"

They nodded. "I have read a whole bunch of stories about her in some Celebrity-magazines. Why is it important? If what these reporter say is true, then she is a little shy, has good manners and many think she has tons of secrets." Katie replied. "Well, this is one side of me." The daughter of Poseidon told them.

"What? But your name is Perseus Jackson not Persephone Wayne. Why should Chiron forget your real name? he was your teacher." Connor asked confused.

"For the name thing, after my first year in camp, I visited Atlantis and lived in the palace for a week where I met my sister-in-law Mera. Together with dad did she cast a spell to mix with the mist and let everyone forget my real name and instead Perseus Jackson from New York. I just hated it that many asked me questions about the live as the daughter of a billionaire. So, from then on everyone thought I would be a normal girl with a normal family and weir name. And the fact that nobody asked me about my family, made it easy not to tell because my nickname is Percy with both names. The spell Mera made let everyone, I was with whenever a monster said my name, hear my fake name. Rachel found out at the last gala and gods, she was angry because I let her suffer."

"So, you are saying you are the daughter of a billionaire?" Travis asked with an evil glee in his eyes. Percy shot him a sharp glare.

She didn't like what the brothers could be thinking. "Yes. And don't you dare think about robbing us. If you, do it, I will personally make sure to tell Chiron about all your hidden spots for your pranks and all the things you stole. Plus, I will team up with Hermes and Apollo to prank you for months." He gulped.