Taken from me

Chapter 25
Ben POV
Look at Lina looking all happy and shit. She's suppose to be miserable and I'm gonna make sure she is. That bitch doesn't deserve happiness. She will suffer soon. Mark my words Lina, I'm gonna take the only thing that you have just like I did 3 years ago.
===================================
Lina's POV
I haven't been feeling good all morning. I just felt I don't know unsafe in my own house. I decided to shake off the feeling and head out to school. I did the usual routine and take Rosie to daycare first and then Starbucks then school. i still couldnt shake off this feeling, this feeling that i have wasn't something i was used to, it feels as if something bad is gonna happen. lets hope i'm wrong.

*after school*

Well today sucked. i wasn't fully focused today, i had that sick feeling all day. even my teachers thought there was something wrong, they suggested i rest in the nurses office or go on home. I made my way to my car until i heard tyler call my name.

"hey tyler. whats up?"

"hey lina i was wondering if you could give me a ride home since my mom needed my car today and i don't wanna get a ride with julisa again."

"yeah sure get in."

"lets go get rosie!" tyler said I was right about to pull of the parking lot when freaking jake ran up to my window and scared me.

"Holy Shit! jake! really?" he just laughed and got in the back

"You honestly think i'm gonna let you get my favorite niece without me?"

"Jake, she's your only niece" he nodded in agreement and we finally made our way to the daycare.

==============================

"Hi, im here to pick up my daughter rosie."

"oh it looks like rosies already been checked out."

my heart dropped

"what do you mean? checked out? by who?"

she showed me the checkout folder and it showed that rosie got checked out 2 hours ago! my heart was racing with adrenaline. i was shaking and was scared to death.

"Do you know who checked her out?"

"well it says her father checked her out ma'am"

"Ben! shit!"

i ran out of the daycare and to my car.

"Lina what happened?" tyler asked confused

"wheres rosie"

" Ben took rosie! he checked her out 2 hours ago!" i was crying hysterically i just wanted my daughter back.

i arrived to the house and ran up to rosies room. all her clothes were still there but no sign of rosie.

i was freaking out. whats going to happen to my daughter.

"Rosie where are you baby?" i broke down and hugged her picture tightly

"I'll find you baby, dont worry, mommys coming."

==================================================

Hey everyone!

sorry i havent been updating much i had to brainstorm ideas

but sorry about this chapter promise ill edit soon. but hope you enjoy this chapter!

till next time!

Like

Share

Comment!