Yes Or No?

Chapter 5

I was shocked. Kaleb White, the most arrogant, Self-deluded asshole knew my secret. The secret that I had hidden from everybody at school for the last three years. 

But he said he wouldn't tell anybody under one condition (my inner voice reminded me) god I'm screwed. I needed to talk to Tyler about this.

I ran out of the classroom towards Tyler's locker which he was currently putting his books away and grabbing his notebook for his next class.

"Tyler I need to talk to you." I said Very impatiently practically dragging my half naked best friend out of the locker rooms. 

"Whoa what's the rush shorty?" He laughed also he was trying drop his weight so I wouldn't be able to drag him anymore. I looked at him with a scared expression. one thing about me is that I am a angry crier

Right now I wanted nothing but to bawl my eyes out of frustration but I have to keep it cool. At least until we get to the bleachers or somewhere where no one was in sight. 

"I'm serious Tyler" I said, he noticed my facial expression.

"Okay let's go." He lead me out towards the back doors of the school. We made our way to the bleachers.

"Okay what's up?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and I guess Tyler thought it was something else. Mr. Dramatic over here was bringing all sorts of assumptions out right now. Even this crazy assumption.

"You're not pregnant again are you?" My eyes went wide. Is he serious right now? He knows I haven't been with anyone.

"WHAT! No you idiot I'm not, What is that suppose to mean?" Yeah I reacted that way. Can you blame me? If he thinks it's okay to make assumptions like that I have the right to retaliate like a Drama queen.

"Well then what is it?" 

"Kaleb knows" I finally said. I closed my eyes as if I had done something wrong and when I opened them Tyler was in such deep thought.  Either he was really oblivious or just messing with me.

"Kaleb? Kaleb who?" Really? I rolled my eyes and gave him the " Think again" Look

"Kaleb White" Ding Ding Ding!

"Okay so what does kaleb know exactly?"

"Gosh pay attention, Kaleb knows about Rosie, and how I'm a mom" I felt bad I know I was being a bit snotty but Kaleb had really ruined my mood. 

That seem to caught his attention.

"W-what? How did he find out?!"

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out, did anyone happen to see you Friday when you had Rosie?"

"No I'm pretty sure no one was there. No one was at the parking lot, it was completely empty by the time Rosie and I got there. But you came out afterwards did someone follow you out?" He asked

I was thinking hard. I was pretty sure that no one followed me out.

It wasn't long until Tyler made my lose my train of thought.

"Hello! Earth to Lina? Anyone there?"

"Sorry what did you say?" Snapping back to reality I was dreading the internal conversation that i was having with my own thoughts. 

"Was there anything else that white said?"

"Yeah he did say that he wouldn't tell anyone my secret" I mentioned, 

 "well that's great" Tyler said but didn't let me finish

"If only I was to go out with him" I finally said.

Tyler remained quiet. Tyler Cade when he is quiet is alarming.

  "wait so you're telling me, that the only way for that dickhead to keep your secret is if you date him?!" I nod "well what are you gonna say?"

(Sigh) " I don't know that's the thing, I mean I don't want my secret getting out but and I certainly don't want to date him"

"Well then don't date him. Simple" Simple? I wish 

"Did you not just hear what I said Tyler? He will expose my secret if I don't date him" I mentioned hoping he had an idea. It can be bizarre like buying me and Rosie a plane ticket to japan and to never come back. 

"Well then what are you gonna do?" Tyler asked. 

"I- I guess I have no choice but to date him." Tyler was once again struck with silence. I know for that Tyler is fighting himself right now. I know he doesn't approve of this but he will accept every decision because that is the type of friend he is. 

Now i just have to convince myself that there will be a good outcome from this whole thing. But I really don't think there will be light at the end of this tunnel. 

I am hoping that I am making the right choice. 

A/N

Hey what's up everybody it's your girl Angelbooooh sorry I'm not really good at writing stories considering the fact that I just wrote this for fun. I really wanna get more people to read so please read!!(: And Help Me Out. I'm willing to learn from you guys so don't hesitate to give me some advice! Thanks!(: ❤️💋