Unexpected

Chapter 11

It was Monday and I walked into home base to my usual seat. I noticed that Kaleb wasn't here. Which was odd, I texted him but I had no response. I mean I guess we are an item but I don't know I'm so confused. I lost my train of thought when the bell rang for first period. I walked towards my locker to grab my chemistry and physiology book.

"Lina!" I turned around to see Tyler running towards me.

"Hey Tyler what's up?" He was so out of breathe.

"You gotta see this c'mon!" I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him towards the commons there was already a huge crowd forming.

I made my way through the crowd and I see Kaleb standing in front of me with a big banner that read

"LINA SAMUEL BE MY GIRL? OFFICIALLY" so cliché but it made me smile. Kaleb walked up to me and took my hand in his.

"Lina I wanted to ask you officially and show everyone at school who was the girl that drove me crazy. Can you show everyone here at school that I'm yours? And you're mine? Be my girl?" He looked so cute he was blushing. I took the rose that he was holding into my hands and looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"It took you long enough, of course I would love to."

Cheers erupted all around us and I was happy. The bell rang and dismissed everyone to class. The crowd started to get smaller and Kaleb and I started making our way to class. The school day was over and Kaleb met me outside at the student parking lot. He wanted to come pick Rosie up with me. I tossed him my keys and we made our way to pick up Rosie.

We made our way back to my house Rosie ran inside the house while Kaleb helped me with Rosie's bags. I invited him in and we ended up doing homework, watching tv, and eating dinner at my house. I started to find out more about Kaleb. It was getting late Rosie was already fast asleep after tucking her in I walked Kaleb out. He had one of his friends drop his car off at my house. We stood there staring at each other when I finally broke the silence.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, guess you will" well this is awkward.

he leaned in an gave me a peck on the cheeks and drove off.

I walked back inside just as the phone rang. it had no caller ID

"Hello?" I answered

"Lina?" the person on the other line responded

"Yes? who's this?"

"Didn't think you would forget my voice so easily baby?" shit it better not be who I think it is

"Ben?"

"Ah you see I knew you wouldn't forget me so easily" he's laughing

"What do you want? and how did you get my number?" I asked with pure hatred in my voice

He just laughed and there was a huge silence.

"I want my daughter"

A/N

Heyy guys! Still aiming for more readers! But what do you think about this chapter? Lina and Kaleb? Who's the mystery guy on the phone? Keep reading guys!(: ❤️💋