Exciting News!

Hello My Beautiful Readers!
I have some very exciting news to share. So I have been given the opportunity to share my book on a different platform, in order to gain more wonderful readers like you guys. So I have decided that instead of removing this book from the Wattpad platform and uploading it to my newest platform I decided to share. So Wattpad will still be my main platform where you will see my Works And Such But Since Her Secret has been a Hit I decided to keep this platform and hope to expand in my other platform as well. This book will still be on here so no need to worry about that. I have decided to make this book into a series so there will be more books to come. Each all very different but be sure to show some love to the Sequel which is the Throne To My Rose. I Look Forward To expanding my book and gaining many more wonderful readers. Each and everyone of you are my biggest inspiration and I couldn't have done it without you guys. I hope to grow together and start showing that we too have a voice and it will be heard. One way or another. This story has so much history to it and it isn't even close to the end. So I hope you guys are ready because I know I Can't Do It Alone.  I will be sure to put the link to my new platform down later this week. I am looking forward to this long awaited journey ahead of us and I am forever grateful for everyone that was, Is, And Will Be Apart of it. The constant love and support means the world to me and I am definitely blessed. So be sure to share, comment, and please please please Dont hesitate to give me feedback or just to message me about the chapter.
Xo-Marolinda (Angelboooh) 😘😘❤️