Confess

Lina's POV
"Kaleb?" Here he was, right in front of me. Hoping this wasn't a dream I pinched myself. But he's here, he's actually here! Wait how did he find us.
"Kaleb what are you-" I didn't finish my sentence before his lips came crashing into mine. It took me a minute to register what was happening but I couldn't fight the urge to kiss him back. We both pulled away out of breath and he continued to kiss me. His warm embraced made me feel warm and safe.
"God Lina baby I'm so sorry. What you saw that day meant nothing, she came onto me. Please baby I would never hurt you on purpose. Lina I promise to never let you guys go again. You and Rosie both." He has tears in his eyes and I couldn't help but feel bad, but I can't go through this again.
"Kaleb I appreciate you coming to look for me and Rosie, but I don't wanna get hurt anymore, please don't make this harder than it should be."
"No don't say the words Lina."
"Kaleb I- mommy?" Both Mine and Kalebs eyes looked up towards Rosie. She was holding her Lambie in her arms. It didn't take long till she noticed Kaleb and ran into Kalebs arms.
"Daddy!" I stared at my daughter in shock.
"Sweetie its uncle Kaleb remember" I made sure she wasn't confused.
"No mommy this is daddy." She said with confidence.
"Rosie sweetie can you go play in the living room and Kaleb can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Rosie nodded and made her way into the living room while Kaleb followed me into the kitchen.
"I'm sorry she's confused" I tried to convince. I looked at Kaleb and his expression changed I couldn't quite tell what it was. Anger mix with sadness?
"Lina remember the day we walked by the falls? We had a heart to heart talk? And you opened up to me as well as I did.?" I nodded remembering that day. It was perfect. Almost too perfect.
"That night after I went home I knew I loved you. I liked you before but as I got to know you more I've started falling hard for you. I love you and Rosie Lina. Rosie is my daughter. Maybe not by blood but I'm here and i love her as much as I love you." I stared at him shocked. He loves me?!
Sigh* "Kaleb-" he looked like he was defeated. "I love you too but-"
"Lina please let me be the man for you. Let me be the father figure in Rosie's life. She's already spent three years of her life fatherless" he has a point.
"I'll give you a chance, I'll see how it goes for a few months okay."
His smile grew wide and he pulled me into a tight hug before he kissed me. Following him to the living room he picked Rosie up and carried her in his arms.
Once Rosie went to bed kaleb and I were in the room talking about everything starting from when I was pregnant with Rosie and how my parents died.
"Lina I promise you that I won't leave you."
"I trust you" he leaned in and kissed me. Starts off slow and then it started getting heated.
"Do you trust me?" I wanted him right now. I need him now. I nodded.
"I trust you" and then we made love for the first time. We got lost in each other. Couldn't get enough so we went for two more rounds. Tonight was perfect. It was complete. A dream I never wanna wake up from. I loved him and he loved me and my daughter.
===================================
Hey guys it's Angelbooh! Let's aim for more reads shall we?. I'll update soon!
Comment
Share
Like