Scared

Chapter 14

I arrived at Kalebs house as fast as I could. My hands shaking as I'm trying to dial kalebs number. He answered after the third ring, "hello?" He answered

"Kaleb?" As soon as I heard his voice I started crying.

"Lina? Lina baby what's wrong?"

"Rosie and I are outside we are too scared, I'm too scared right now."

"I'm coming right now" he said before hanging up. It didn't take long for him to open the door greeting me and Rosie.

"Baby what happened?" He asked

He's Here" I said tears filling my eyes as I look at Kaleb, the look on his face it was filled with anger, confusion, and worry

"I'm so sorry for coming here so late I-I got a phone call and n-next thing I-" Kaleb embraced me and calmed me down.

"Baby it's okay don't worry I'm here" he promised.

"Where is he?" Kaleb asked I don't know where Ben was, all I know is I saw him outside my house.

"I don't know, I could've sworn I saw him outside my house and I just didn't feel safe being alone" I barely whispered. I can hear Kaleb muttering various curse words under his breathe, Kaleb soon got up and went to retrieve his duffle bag, backpack and other stuff he needed. I stood there completely confused of what's happening.

"Kaleb what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm gonna sleep at your place tonight, maybe this whole week and I'm not leaving you or Rosie's side" he told me.

"Isn't anyone home? What if they wake up looking for you?"

Kaleb gave me his signature smirk "they won't care if I'm gone or not"

I felt bad that Kaleb had to come to my house and leave his. I feel like I'm selfish at the moment.

We parked outside my house and Kaleb carrying Rosie into the house. After putting Rosie to sleep in her room Kaleb and I made our way into my room.

"Okay babe what happened?" Kaleb asked.

I took a deep breathe. "After walking you to your car I went inside and the phone rang. It was an unknown number. I didn't answer the first few times but then after the fourth time I answered and that's when I heard bens voice on the other line, he wants Rosie back I can't lose Rosie, even when she was born he wasn't even there. So I figured if he didn't wanna be a father might as well raise Rosie without his help." I was crying just thinking about all the pain he's put me and Rosie through "after I hung up I put Rosie to bed and went to lock the door I looked out the window and he was standing right there, I quickly locked the door and went to check on Rosie when I came back he was gone. So I grabbed Rosie's stuff and ran out the door, that's when I came to your house, I was going to go to Tyler's house but I didn't want to bug him. I'm sorry I should've just stayed home and call some-" I got interrupted when Kalebs lips met mine, I hesitantly kissed him back, after pulling away he looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes "I'm glad you came to me, and I promise you that I will stick with you and Rosie until I know you guys are safe."

We were tired and I wanted sleep, I could tell Kaleb was tired too. He layed down next to me and snaked an arm around my waist. "Good night Lina" he said kissing me. "Good night Kaleb" I snuggled closely. After a few minutes we drifted into deep sleep.

A/N

So 115 Reads Huh? Thanks Soo Much You Guys. Im Happy, But You Know What Would Make Me Happier? Besides Getting More Reads? Comments Tell Me What You Guys Think(: 💋❤️