Bonus Chapter

A/N 

Well I decided that I wanted to add a bonus chapter just for you guys. I felt like there is to be more to this story. Recap Lina is pregnant and Rosie is in kindergarten. But lets forward to 10 years later. Here's Rosie's POV

=============================================================================

Rosie's POV

"Mom! have you seen my glasses?" Its the first day of my freshman year in High school. As you can tell  I am missing my glasses. I must have misplaced them somewhere, they not hard to find. They are big rimmed glasses so Its not hard to detect. 

"No babe, I haven't seen them. Go see if its in your dad's study." I nodded and made my way towards dad's study. As usual I see my dad faced down signing some paper work. Its hard to run a company I bet but with mom being a doctor and dad being a very successful business man it can get pretty lonely in this house. 

I admire my parents. I still see my biological dad often. Today he is in New York for a photoshoot. My dad became a well known actor. It's weird watching movies that he stars in because well women tend to drool over him, It weird. I mean that's my dad for goodness sake. 

"Hey sweetheart, what's up?" my dad is handsome. Still looks the same from when him and  mom graduated high school but a little more rough around the edges. 

"Hey dad, have you seen my glasses? I think I might've misplaced them somewhere." He scrummaged around looking until he reached into his drawer and pulled out my black big rimmed glasses. 

" Aiden must've hid them in my drawer again"  yup sounds about right. Typical Aiden for ya.

"Hey sweetheart, its your first day of high school. How do you feel?" I shrugged my shoulders. There wasn't really much to think about. I am not considered popular but I've had my fair share of "fake" friends who only used me because I had money and well all my parents were well off. 

"I  dont know dad, I mean I just want real friends this time, not people who know about my wealth and fortune. I want genuine friends who will look past all of that." I admitted. Its been really hard for me to make friends. and well that also includes boyfriends. Now I know that both  my dads are very overprotective but I want to experience everything. Good and Bad. 

"Come here babygirl." he patted his lap and I sat down.

" You are a very smart, beautiful, and down to earth girl. I know your true friends are out there somewhere. There is a time and place for everything and well you just got to go with the flow. You never know maybe your true friends are the ones that will surprise you the most. 

I thought about what my dad said and well that got me thinking. Maybe I am looking at the wrong social status. Who knows maybe they will be there. 

"Thanks dad,"

" You're welcome babygirl, now if someone bothers you, I am on speed dial and I will be there to kick his ass. no matter when and where it may be." 

" I know dad. I love you, now I gotta go before mom nags my ears off for being late on my first day."

"She does nag a lot doesn't she?" 

"HEY! I do NOT! " We turned to see mom standing outside the door of the study holding my backpack and her in her doctors coat. 

"Now I am  taking dads car because mines in the shop,  and well your dad always uses the driver anyways." I loved taking my  car. But I was vouching for dads car more.