Come back to me pt.1

Chapter 26
It felt like it has been forever since i last saw my baby. I hate this empty feeling. I feel so dead inside and im sure my appearance doesnt look so pretty either. In every scary movie there's this scene where the room is dark and theres a rocking chair if somesort and some creepy old lady is sitting in it while holding a picture of someone they love. Well now im that creepy old lady. I havent gone outside, or school for about 2 Weeks now and lord knows i havent taken a shower so im sure i smell wonderful. (Hence the sarcasm)

I felt somewhat relaxed after my shower but i knew i couldnt just sit around and not do anything. I wouldnt let myself. Tyler came by along with jake and they were trying their best to comfort me but i didnt want to be comforted i wanted my rosie with me. My babygirl.

Kaleb came a few minutes after tyler and jake came but kaleb had someone with him

"Babe? It's been 2 weeks now, and there's no progress." He waited for my response and when he knew I wasn't going to give him one.
"Babe this is Jonny. He thinks he can help."

"I don't need someone who "thinks" they can help me. I need someone who knows that they're gonna help me and not rip me off later on."

"Baby, I know you are worried but- worried? More like terrified! You don't know how it feels Kaleb, you don't feel like you're heart has been ripped out and your soul has left your body. Maybe you won't understand since you don't have kids, but I want my baby! I just want my daughter back is that so hard to ask!" 
I was bawling at this moment. I just want to know what I have done to deserve this. I miss my baby so much that it hurts. If anything was to happen to my baby, I don't know what I would do.

"Okay well first off I want to know of Rosie had some sort of tracking device on her, like her shoes or her backpack?" Jonny asked.
It rang a bell. Yes! Her shoes and her backpack!
"Yes, i remember I gave her shoes that had a tracking device in case I lost her." I gave Jonny my device to track her. We all looked at the screen and saw a blinking red dot showing her exact location. But while in the midst of writing down the location i had a bad feeling that someone is wrong.

Tyler and jake were the first to get in the car, i got inside next to kaleb but tyler knew that not everyone can go. So we agreed to drop jake and tyler home and kaleb and jonny will follow me to the location.

We arrived to what looked like a normal home. I hurried and knocked on the door. An elderly lady greeted me.

"Hello my name is Lina Samuels and I'm looking for my daughter Rosie Samuels. She's been missing for a few weeks now and I tracked her down and it lead me here."

The elderly women looked at me with disgust.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

I looked at her with shocked filled eyes.

"Excuse me?!"

"You should be ashamed of yourself! Coming here looking for the daughter you abused! You know what I'm glad the father came and took her from you, you don't deserve to have a child of your own! You evil witch!!" The old woman closed the door and left me speechless.

How can she think that? I would never hurt my child. Abuse? Omg he didn't hit my little girl did he?!

"Babe? What happened?"

"I'll tell you at home."

By the time I finish talking to Kaleb about my little encounter, I noticed an alleyway a little past the house. For some reason I had to go through there.

"Kaleb, pull over, okay I'll be right back."

I wasn't in the mood to have a debate contest with Kaleb so I quickly got out of the car and into the alley.

For what looked like a hidden building I bravely entered. I walked in and it looked normal. Not creepy or eerie. I was busy looking around when I heard a faint laughter. I followed the laughter into another room.

As I was getting closer to the sound of the laughter . That's when everything went blank.