part 2

Izuku quickly learned he was right. No matter how many times he told people he had a quirk, nobody believed him. He was shoved in with the other black sheep of society, humiliated, scorned and very, very alone.

That's why Izuku hated heros. That's why Izuku hated people. That why Izuku hated the world.

Even his mother had abandoned him. Not that he blamed her, nor did he think she knew, but the shame of having a quirkless child must have swallowed her at some point. And without realising, to escape the mistreatment she faced for having a quirkless son, Inko had slowly distanced herself from Izuku. Turning her back just like the others until she hardly though or saw him at all.

Izuku didn't care.

He had at first, mourning his loses every minute of every day but eventually, after so long of enduring everything he simply stopped feeling at all. Why feel when all that is felt is despair.

All Izuku wanted was to live a peaceful life. Alone.

.
.
.

Izuku sat idly on the roof of an empty building he'd found a few years back. He spent most of his time here. When Izuku wasn't speeding through online classes or reading up on the news, you'd almost always find him up there, day or night, rain or shine. He'd be there, whether he was on his phone, watching the world turn, or training.

Now while Izuku had absolutely no interest in being a hero at all, nor did he feel inclined to become a villian or vigilante. Izuku had to train. He had to be strong: physically, mentally and emotionally (but that one was easy, you know because he was more or less emotionless).

And the reason he needed this, he needed it so he would be ready for the day that people discovered his quirk. A overpowered quirk that, could bring the world to its knees. And Izuku, he just wanted a care free life away from everyone. So you can imagine having both heros and villians alike hunting him down, as well as being tracked by every media company, vigilante and die-hard quirk fan on the look out for him.

Izuku, unfortunately, had to be prepared, he didn't want to be a lab rat or a puzzle piece or even a saviour. What he would prefer would be to hermit away and live in utter silence away from the chaos and drama of the world. But that, he knew, would never happen. He knew dreams never came true...

Izuku had 3 major training goals:
1-train his brain. He needed to be sharp, quick on his feet and a keen problem solver/tactition.
2-train his body. Izuku needed to be fast, sly, strong and intuitive.
3-train his quirk. This was the trickiest to do since he never knew when he'd meet a new demon and whether they'd be willing to create a contract. However, so far nobody had refused.

It was currently 10pm and Izuku was happy to just sit and watch the stars. It looked peaceful up there.

While space was far from peaceful, he liked to imagine being able to just travel freely through all that silent nothingness forever, no people, no asteroids, no nothing. To him that was heaven.

Izuku would probably go home in an hour and maybe he'd sleep, maybe he wouldn't, regardless Izuku would go home.

But for now he'd sit in silence looking up at the black, stary sky.

Hr thought back to his childhood; how as he grew up his mother grew further away. How all the kids laughed at him when he sat and talked to his 'imaginary' friends. How nobody belive those friends were apart of his quirk, and how everyone turned a blind eye to the abuse izuku faced from his old friend, or anyone else that felt like he needed a good kick in the teeth. Take it as you see it, Izuku was hurt verbally and physically.

While all that shit had hurt, Izuku had felt the worst about the fact that everyone around him had let his bright eyes go dull. And for that they'd never be forgiven.

Slowly as Izuku was sucked back to his dismal reality, his dull gaze returned to the hard, cold concrete. Two feet dangled beside him.

Izuku turned...