Part 34

For reasons Izuku couldn't, or more likely wouldn't comprehend, he'd miraculous found himself in Ectoplasms math class. If that wasn't enough to torture the teen, he was in sat in the middle, front row desk on show for the whole class to see.

Using language that definitely should not be repeated Izuku cured the perpetrator and all bystanders. One demon was making himself wholey unfavourable I'm Izukus eyes.

That bastard! He though lucifer was going to have himself a war on if he continued perhaps thats what Izuku wanted. He felt like a fight.

Huffing he settled himself into his seat, the rest of the class were also in there seats waiting for the teacher to start his lesson.

Ectoplasm began to speak, today's lessons seemed to be algebraic equations. The man? Izuku guessed continued to walk the students through how to solve the different equations before handing out work sheets.

It took approximately 20 minutes for Izuku to finish the sheet, disregarding the calculator he'd been given. Calculators were not necessary for these types of equations, infact he was positive that everyone in this class would be able to solve the easier questions with ease, all except grape fruit, who was intently staring at some pink girl. His sympathies for the girl were silent, but there.

Someone coughed infront of him. Izuku Lazily looked up.

"Hello."

"I'd try that again if I was you."

"Hello sir?" Izuku tried again Incredulously, why should he be respectful.

"Not all the teachers were involved I hope you are aware."

Izuku rolled his eyes of course he new that, it didn't stop him feeling bitter.

"Better... slightly," Ectoplasm said, "Now." He paused' "I'd like to understand why you think it's okay to slack off."

Izuku Eyebrows furrowed. He was perplexed.

"What?"

Ectoplasm pointed to the covered piece of paper.

The teen lifted his hands allowing his work to become visible. Ectoplasm reached for it and began to look over each answer. Every once in a while the man? Nodded making slight grunts of approval.

"Very well, Ectoplasm agreed, I was mistaken, I apologise. I shall find you something more challenging."

Izuku nodded, suprised by the acknowledgement.

Within minute Ecto returned with several sheets of paper and briefly explained what each sheet was about. One thing he failed to mention was what sort of skill level
It required. How unfortunate, he'd have like to have known.

Never the less, with a sight newfound respect for the teacher and pleased of the challenge Izuku began working through the work.

He competed the first two with ease. The third and forth required some effort but it was the final sheet of paper that required some real brain power. The cogs began to turn as Izuku began working steadily through the first few questions. At a glance he understood each question was possible and would have am answer but retrieving the answer would require some work, perhaps some considerable work. The thought almost, almost made him smile.
Izuku had managed to get through the first side of paper but was halted by a hand touching his shoulder. The world came alive around him once again, the the green haired boys dismay.

The classroom was now empty besides time and the teacher. He looked at the teacher.

"Could I take this with me." Izuku asked, waving the paper.

"Of course, I'll mark the others for you and I'll give you them during our next lesson. When you've finished that one, I'll mark that too if you'd like."

Izuki nodded, gathering his stuff and standing.

"Thanks." he muttered before exiting the room.

.
.
.

World history with midnight was a drag and Japanse was no better.

Izuku made his way back to the dorms following slowly, ever do slowly, the other students. He bypassed everyone in the common room and beelined for his bedroom.

He quickly closed his door disregarding his thing or the though or replacing the drawer over the door.

Izuku had more pressing matters...

Math.

The teen whipped out his work and once more zoned out the world he was desperate to solve these problems.

When the boy next checked the clock it was 11.00pm

"What a nerd." Zenon drawled from Izukus bed smirking.

Izuku glared, then sighed.

"I can't so the final problem." The boy sulked.

"How unfortunate." Zenon replied, "just ask for help, or is that beyond your comprehension too."

The pair grinned at each other.

"One of you could have woken me up like a normal person."

"Were not normal people, were demons actually."

"I cannot believe you guys." A huff escaped.

"Bosses orders."

"Hmm. Some friend you are."

Popping up beside him Zenon wrapped his arms around Izukus neck, "You love me! ADMIT IT!"

Izuku stood like a stalk.

"I'll tickle you."

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

Izuku tried scrambling away but it was in vain, Zenon squeezed tighter with one hand while the other started the assault.

Izuku covered his face, no person would see him break out a single smile even if it was involuntary.

"I'm a victim." Izuku sqawked, trying his best not to laugh.

Zenon relented.

Izuku saw red.

Zenon was gone.

"Go get some food you big softie."

"I HOPE YOU DIE!"

Izukus stomach rumbled then, now he was hangry. Fuck him! He though stalking to the fridge, next time he saw Zenon, he was a dead demon. He'd been assaulted and he would never, ever let it go.

Izuku quietly stormed around the kitchen settling on some instant coffee and a bowl of cereal for dinner.

He was still pissed off at Zenon but he'd been right about asking for help. Izuku really wanted to do the problem but he just couldn't, not on his own. He'd have to bite the bullet. He was no fool he knew when to admit defeat, unfortunately.

Izuku sulked back up the stairs suddenly recalling Aizawas looming punishment. He was in for it tomorrow.