Part 7

I'm tired rn.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All mights POV

Allmight was in some fine old trouble. He'd had enough difficulty as it was, catching the sludge villian to begin with. Now, because of some silly child that had bumped into him, the sludge villian was out again causing even more chaos and destruction then before.

Even going as far as taking some kid with a explosion quirk hostage.

The streets lit up orange and smoke gushed into the air. People fled and buildings were destroyed.

He was suppose to be ALLMIGHT 'plus ultra', 'I'll save everyone' but right now he was useless. His time was up and all he could do was watch. None of the pros, not even him, had the skills needed to take out a villian with this power. The public were shouting; some to get away and others to do something and help, but he and all the other pros stood watching what they though would be an inevitable tragedy.

That was until he saw a hooded teen with such a scornful look that Allmight himself shuddered. He may have even consider the kid a villian from that look, well his whole disheveled, shitty attitude, depressed kinda look.

What he knew for certain was whoever was on the receiving end of this kid was an unlucky guy or gall.

The green haired boy looked conflicted for a second before his face morphed from distane to displeased.

Seconds later two girls with blueish grey skin, autumn hair and a tail and horns appeared.

The three spoke for a second before the girls connected han-

-

Allmight caught a glimpse of green attacking the sludge before-

-

The sludge villian had vanished, he panicked thinking of the angry blonde boy and all the destruction that would follow. Allmight was perplexed he didn't even remember seeing the sludge villian get away.

His pocket shook. It was heavy. He was so alarmed he hadn't realised. Allmight put a hand in his pocket, grabbed it and his face dropped- dumbfounded.

There, in the bottle the villian had previously escaped from, was a pile of sludge, two yellow eyes and teeth. The bottle had been secured with tape.

When had this happened?

How had this happened?

And what the hell was he doing while this happened?

...

It clicked.

Toshinoris neck snapped around. The green hair boy and his friends were gone.

Missing.

He knew those three had something to do with this and he would find out what.

The pros were now putting out the fire, and attending the now freed boy but their eyes darted wary the villian would start another onslaught.

That was until somebody shouted, "Look, look in Allmights hand!"

Everyone turned including the pros.

Instantly he was bombarded by the media, everyone asking how he'd caught it without anybody witnessing. He was too busy for this, he was on a mission, he needed to find that boy. Those threes quirks were incredibly powerful and he knew they'd make great assets to the heros, and even if they hadn't captured the sludge guy they knew what happened.

He knew it.

Through all the celebrations it seems people had forgotten about the strange teenagers, their missing memories and the fact it was impossible for himself to have caught the villian.

But when people are scared and you're the symbol of peace, people automatically believe anything and that means believing in unexplained, fire situations that it was him who saved the day.

Even when he hadn't.

Toshinori shrugged of the reporters giving vague answers, acutely aware that somehow he was back in his Allmight form that would soon run out.

He ran up the Spike haired kid who seemed pissed off and asked. "You young man, were very brave."

"Of course I was!" He yelled even though Allmight could tell he was shaken.

"Do you know how you were release?" Allmight asked quickly, he needed to run soon.

"Shitty Deku!" The boy murmured.

"You know him?"

"What's it matter to you!" He snapped.

"Because I belive someone else other than me helped you!" Allmight said rushing, "But nobody must know!"

"Fine, go find a kid called Izuku Midoryia. It was him." The boy snapped, "not like he can do much though he's a quirkless loser."

The boy huffed.

"Thank you young man." And Tishinori fled.

Allmight put two and two together, the green haired kids bitter face and the angry kids disgruntled manner. These two weren't fans of each other. Although, Allmight wondered if there was something deeper.

What he couldn't understand, is why  that boy thought greeny was quirkless when it was clear to him he had a quirk, a good one at that.

He was going to find him, find out what happened and recruit him.