Part 20

Izuku never cared to much about death and he wasn't particularly frightend. His heart twinged with the though of leaving his demons but he knew they'd be fine without him.

He knew death would come but to come so soon Izuku knew the universe was against him but who was he to argue he wasn't a good person yet he wasn't bad.

Nobody's life would be greatly affected by his untimely departure. Not his mother, not his teachers or classmates, probably not even his demons or kato his first kind of friend. Eventually everyone would get over him, he had made no proper impact in this world. That was fine yet still he struggled with the fact he was dying.

Oh well...

.
.
.
.
.

'Ah. What the fuck!" Izuku hissed a bright light was burning through his eye lids.

"IZUKU!" People screamed, he felt heavy all over his body, more so than seconds before.

"Shut up, your killing my ears. I wish I'd died." He groaned, "And whoever the fucks lying on me. You're heavy! You're hurting me. Get off!"

"Oh shit, sorry dude, forgot you almost died for a sec." The person said, getting up.

Who the fuck is here Izuku though.

Izuku began to open his eyes, slowly- Willow, Darcy, Zenon and Kato were here.

"Ugh what the hell happened?" Izuku moaned.

"Your idiot self got into some more trouble is what happened, you're a total loser bean." 

"Fuck of Zenon. Can someone reliable tell me what happened?"

"I'm reliable" Zenon retorted faining hurt.

"Sure." Willow and Darcy said.

Izuku smirked.

"Well," Kato started, "You were caught up in that Hosu incident, luckily some pros saved you, but why the hell where you even in Hosu dude?"

"I wanted to try this coffee place in Hosu apparently their coffee is the shit?" He responded.

Kato shook his head, "Anyways I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I'm going to go home now. See you, get well soon."

Kato slammed the door behind him. What actually happ-

Izuku was ambushed by appearing demons, all of them. They crushed him hugging tightly. Izuku wasn't sure why Lucifer had let them all come but he was grateful. They'd even brought Arlo to visit. Izuku patted his fluffy head.

Lucifer (the scariest thing in existence) appeared looking slightly tearful, "We were worried about you Izuku.   Do not.    I repeat.    Do not scare me like that ever AGaIN!" His eyes darkened, the room went silent. Izukus bed shook and for the first time in a very long time Izuku was frightened, Lucifer was soul destroyingly scary.

Izuku bowed his head, "I'm sorry everyone I didn't mean to scare you all. I hope you can all forgive me." He looked up. He was in a room of hard, stone statues: cold and unfeeling.

It was unnerving.

Until- they all bust out laughing. To Izukus dismay he realised, too late, he'd been pranked.
Even Quinn was laughing, and he was the calm and collected one.

"You little shits!" Izuku shouted, smirking.

"You love it." Darcy replied, anyway do you wanna know what actually happened dumbass!"

Izuku rolled his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Basically." Darcy started taking he silence as an answer, "You thought you could take on that big bad beast all on your own and you couldn't." She stuck her tongue out playfully, "When you stopped responding to the mind link King Lucifer got worried, he told us to come find you, and when we did- There you were falling through the sky! I mean that typical you isn't it getting into shit. So anyways Zenon caught you, luckily, then we took you to hospital which is where you are now."

"Don't forget I helped!" A young voice said, "Oh yeah, you were pretty messed up so Lucifer used his powers to get Ren to heal you."

Ren morphed his small hand into a thumb and stuck it up smiling.

"Do you know how hard it was to get you to this hospital" Willow continued, "If your gonna die, die next to a hospital because teleporting someone who's half dead isn't easy. We had to stop ever 3 minutes for you to have a break. And I hope you know how dangerous it is to use our powers without you."

"Stop whining, you're exaggerating, you're still here right." Said Izuku dryly but he understood that he really owed his life to these guys.

He paused and silence became the room.

He looked up at all his friends.

"Seriously though guys, thank you. All of you."