Part 3

"What's up my joyous little christmas tree."

"What about me screams christmas tree." Izuku said sardonicly,"what about anyone screams christmas tree."

"You have green hair." They said matter of factly.

"Har har very funny." Izuku retorted "I didn't think demons liked Christmas anyways?"

"FAKE NEWS!" The demon sung, waving a hand in front of Izukus, "I love-e-e Christmas!"

"And that makes all other demons like Christmas, does it?" Izuku challenged.

"Pffff of course it does, everyone listens to me. The ruler of the demon world favours me, I'll have you know." The demon said with great self importance, "he's helping to train me and a few others."

"I know, I've heard." Izuku rolled his eyes, he'd already been reminded three times this week about how godly Zenon was. Izuku just though he was a pain in the ass.

"Seriously though Zuku what's up I could feel your stagnant, bitter, hurt all the way from my house and I don't even live in your world!"

"It's fine, don't you worry your pretty little head about it." Izuku said ruffling Zenons hair.

"HEY! You asshole, your messing up my hair!"

Izuku shrugged.

"You've got a stone-cold heart Izuku." Zenon stated.

Izuku shrugged again.

"Rrrrhhhh!" Zenon gripped his hair and pulled, "You are the most aggravating person In the wo-o-orld." He gritted, whining at the end.

"That sounds like a YOU problem." Izuku said getting up.

He walked to the rusty ladder that was attatched to the side of the building. He bent down, grabbed the bar, and swung his body around until he was facing the ladder. Once secure he quickly decended finishing his routine by jumping after he'd reached the second floor.

Zenon followed diving from the top of the building and landing like a marvel character, fist facing the ground with his body crouched.

"Wicked! Did you see that Izuku! Did you! I looked like I was from an action movie! Come on you saw that how tell me how smooth that was!"

But Izuku ,who was clearly tired of this loud-mouth showoff, was already turning the bend at the end of the road, sighing heavily. Zenon really was hard work; especially for an hard-core introvert like himself.

Izuku who continued walking said, "Hey Zen, when do you think you'll be heading home? I need sleep."

Zenon who was now right next to him replied casually, "yeah I'll go as soon as I've walked you home, I only came to check make sure you were doing alright anyways."

"Thank you."

Silence.

Zenon spun around grabbing Izukus shoulder. Izuku froze. Until zenon started prodding and picking at him,  where Izuku relaxed. Zenon continued, ignoring the eye daggers Izuku was throwing.  He was squinting his eyes and putting his finger on his chin, inspecting Izuku.

"No doctor, he looks healthy all be those eye bags that are crawling down his face. It must just be the sleepiness that has brought about this terrifying personality transplant. My little lime actually saying something genuine, I'm gonna have to document this moment."

Izuku rolled his eyes. He felt better now, again thanking Zenon, all be it inside his head, he wouldn't openly thank the idiot, it would go to his head. It was already inflated enough

Still though he was grateful Zenon being able to lift the mood which was turning quite depressing quite quickly.

"Seriously though Izu, we are always here. I'm always here."

They walked back in a comfortable silence, Zen randomly pulling faces at the few cars that drove past.

Izuku had learned ,when he was old enough, that 'his' demons (he didn't care for the word because those demons where his friends, and they each had their own personality and to some degree life) could show themselves to anyone they pleased. With an exception that when most demons used their power they could be seen. This may be because of the nature of the quirk, their power level or judt inept.

However, demons hadn't started showing themselves until Izuku was old enough to understand the consequences of his quirk. His quirk was too powerful and if others found out it could spell disaster.

Izuku was also able to talk with demons through his mind. Luckily for him, he had an on, off switch so he wasn't being harassed by Zenon or anyone else. For emergencies only, this on, off switch could be breached.

And for one lucky demon that switch never turned off.

Izukus demons were family they knew just about everything with him as he knew about them, save maybe a few secrets here and there. Oh and of course when he makes a new contract. His longest standing contract and the one he didn't have to make, was his contract with Lucifer the new ruler of hell. It had been made the day Lucifer had first spoken to Izuku and a unbreakable bond had been made.

Izuku didn't regularly see Luci but he knew he would always be there. Lucifer wasn't much older than Izuku himself, which had surprises Izuku more than the fact that, he wasn't afraid of a demon. Lucifer was (in human years) about 3 years older than Izuku and they were like brothers. They'd grown up together and were both tied together.

"Izuku!" Zenon cried.

"Jeez no need to shout." Izuku said rubbing his ears.

"Finally." Zenon sighed, "We made it to your apartment about 10 minutes ago. I just wanted to let you know I'm off now. I'll see you in a but K."

"Seriously! Okay see ya then."

Izuku slumped up to his apartment, his eyes barely open. It was dark inside the apartment like usual. Either Inko was sleeping, working, or out. Izuki didn't care. He slugged along the floor his body drooping. Opened his bedroom door and flopped on the bed. Night world, he though and he was fast asleep.