Part 16

While leaves flew threw the wind and as the birds tweeted Izuku was stuck in a lesson, he wasn't paying attention mind you infact the complete opposite. He watched while people passed by going about their business.

He was sick of today. When he woke up he smacked his head on the wall, then tripped over getting dressed, dropped his books when he got to school, where kids proceeded to stomp all over them and finally got an earful of snake face for being a minute late to his shitty lesson.

Izuku just wanted to go home now, he had better stuff to be doing and he wanted to go patrolling: Stain was in the area.

"Mid- Midory- MIDORYA!"

Izuku turned.

"Please pay attention to the lesson."

He nodded and sat up straight-for a second. His back slumped and his head fell as soon as the teacher wasn't looked and Izuku zoned out again- he already knew what was being taught.

The clock ticked ever so slowly and Izuku wonder whether he could get
Willow and Darcy to pay him a visit. He battled with the idea for several minutes before dismissing the idea and continued in his own little world.

Once the lesson has finally come to an end Izuku when to the cafeteria, he grabbed some lunch and looked for an empty seat. Instead he found Kato so Izuku began making his way to him, that was until some kids sat beside him and Izuku changed his mind.

He though he was one of those that could just slip into the crowd. Apparently not.

"IZUKU! IZUKU!"

Everyone turned. His toes curled. He wanted the word to swallow him hole, but alas it was not to be. Izuku turned to face the loud mouth idiot qnd gave him a sharp look. Unsurprisingly Kato took absolutely no notice and carried on waving him down.

Izuku glanced at the kids on the table who looked almost as uncomfortable as himself. He'd feel sorry for them I'd they hadn't been shooting glares at him a she made his way to the table. Did they think he actually wanted to sit with them either.

Izuku sat down and sighed today really was not his day.

"Kato, I'm gonna go home."

"What! Why?" Kato asked alarmed.

Everyone on the table watched. Izuku couldn't work out what they were thinking their faces were pretty indescribable.

"Because Kato, I just want to go home okay."

Kato looked worried.

"I'm fine don't worry about me I'm just having a bad day. Sorry that I'll miss that lesson with you. Anyone else you could sit with." He said, feeling exhausted.

Katos face lightened slightly, "Dude I know you're normally like weird and dark but today you're on a totally different level. Are you sure you are okay."

"I'm fine." He sighed, "My social battery is low." He tried jokingly.

Kato looked unconvinced but chuckled, "If you are sure but you owe me one."

"I know, I know. What do you want?"

"Erm-" kato thought with a finger to his face. "Oh I know... His face brightened."

Izuku cringed oh god what was coming.

"How about you bring me around your house at the weekend?"

Izuku groaned this was like one of the worst thing EVER. But, he couldn't go back on his word.

"A deal is a deal."

"I know." he replied, exasperated "I just wish I hadn't opened my mouth..."

Kill me he though glumly.

"Alright, I'll text you what time. Bye have a nice lesson."

Kato stuck up a finger.

The spectatres just stared.

Next stop vigilanteing.