part 12

It's been about 2 weeks since Izuku started patrolling and well he was actually enjoying being a vigilante. He got to help people who needed it while also saying fuck you to the heros.

Perfect.

The practise has been invaluable. He'd learned lots and so had the others regardless of how much action the got.

One thing Izuku was itching for was a good fight, someone powerful, hard to beat. Everyone he had faced were pretty pathetic and Izuku had hardly blinked an eyelid.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

Izukus alarm sounded. He continued laying staring at his ceiling breathing heavily. He was going to do this, he was, of course he was.

"We are all behind you" Lucifer said encouragingly. "Always"

Instantly he felt a million times better. What was the worst that could happen.

He slammed the off switch to the insesent ringing.  And dragged himself up out if bed. Looked into his half empty wardrobe and pulled out his uniform sighing. Why. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to join public school.

"Ermmmm you!" Zenon accentuated playfully.

"Shut up." Izuku replied. "And don't even bother showing up you fluorescent Patrick star.

"That hurt Izu, you know my hair colour is a touchy subject." Zenon moaned with mock hurt.

"Oh a taste of your own medicine?"

"Not funny, those remarks are for me to make, and me alone"

"Whatever you're more of a highlighter anyway. Actually no they're useful- you are more of a glow stick or crappy LA sign that nobody reads."

"Aaggghh. You're killing me Izuku. You're cold."

"Aww did I upset the baby? Hit too close to home" Izuku Mused, "I apologise. You're good for one thing. Nothing."

"BURNNNNNN!!!" Willow screamed.

"Okay I'll give you this one. You won that roast war."

"Yess-" Izuku started.

"But I'm coming for you, so watch out." Zenon interrupted.

"Sure. Anyways guys I'm gonna be late if you all keep talking to me, not that I mind but I recone Luci won't look kindly on it?"

Willow and Zenon coughed, "Rightttttt. See ya."

As quickly as the silence went, it returned. He smirked at his friends speedy exit, worked every time.

"You're evil Izuku but I love it. " lucifer said talking to Izuku singularly.

"Yeah well was I wrong?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." Lucifer said placing a hand on Izukus head.

"Didn't think so, right now that you're here can you make me breakfast. You are the best." Izuku turned to look him in the eyes.

Lucifer rolled his eyes, "I'm the most like one of the most powerful being in existence and here I am making breakfast for a human. Sure." He made his way out into he kitchen.

Izuku began to get ready, he really loved those guys. He wouldn't have gotten this far without them.

.
.

Izuku walked into the kitchen and smelt the most delicious food ever. His nose dragged him to the heavenly scent.

"Considering you a demon you make godly food." Izuku said his mouth watering.

"And considering you're a shitty emo you still find ways to amase me Izuku." Lucifer smiled handing Izuku a plate of paradise.

"Thank you." Izuku said.

"Enjoy."

Izuku inhaled his breakfast and grabbed his stuff for school.

Although Izuku was trying to hide it, Lucifer could see. Izuku was terrified. His hands shook slightly and he looked pale.

"Izuku I'm gonna walk to school with you today, you know cuz it's your first day. I might even pop in to see you throughout the day. Sound good."

His face lightened almost immediately, "Yes! Please walk with me." He coughed, "I mean, whatever."

Izuku sauntered to the door wishing for a hood to pull over his face. He settled with a unimpressed, dull expressionless face instead.

"Let's go."

"Okay."

.
.
.

The pair made it to school with no issues and Lucifer felt relieved. They stood together watching flocks of students pile in.

Izukus fisard cracked for a second. He looked at Lucifer wide eyed clearly panicking.

"This will be good Izuku I promise. I'm always here."

He took a large breath and his eyes hardened. "I'm not nervous. I don't know what you're on about." Izuku snapped pulling on his back pack and marching into the school.

"I never did say you were nervous." Luci chuckled and disappeared when Izuku finally was out of sight.

Lucifer new Izuku. He would die before letting anyone know how he really felt walking into the building.