part 25

Soz about updates being late, I'm busy as fuck then when I do get time I have 0 motivation and writer block, sorry
------------------------------------------------------------

"Pot meet kettle" lucifer said matter of factly.

The sudden voice made Izuku jump, he'd been focused on Present Mic and his teaching.

The large fella next to him threw a funny look at Izuku. Which izuku ignored and lay his head back onto the cool desk.

"Izuku I know you're angry and I know that they've already got preconceptions about you but I think you judged them all too. I though you'd be clever enough to see that. You know they could be alright? I know you hate heros bit that shouldn't define them. Now I must admit they haven't made it easy for themselves though, their behaviour is quite appalling and I see why you're upset, but you never know you might find someone you do like, so don't cut your nose of to spite your face okay. I know what you are like."

"I have a reason to dislike them, the heros have never done anything good for me and yes maybe I did have preconceptions but look at how they are treating me. I was correct."

"I know, I do too and I understand believe me, but try, please. Be slightly more open minded. It does no good making so many enemys I know you hate it here but try embrace it at least you'll have something worth while to take away right?"

"I'll pass." Izuku said stubbornly, but Lucifers words did play on his mind.
.
The day had sped by and his first 3 lesson, which were piss easy for Izuku, had finished. His next class was hero studies, that meant Allmight.

Izuku sat at the back of the classroom waiting for the phoney to enter. The door hurled open and he bounced in flexing his muscles and bellowing the stupid, overused, un true speel, "I AM HERE!"

Izuku scoffed- his eyes rolling viciously.

"HAHA! I see we have a new student!"

Izuku glared.

"His names Izuku." Lida said, "Izuku Midoryia."

Izuku sneered what a suck up.

"You accepted the offer, welcome to the class young man ." Said the muscly hero smuggly.

Go to hell Izuku thought, locking his grim eyes with Allmights.

The class seemed puzzled at the bizarre exchange but not one murmured a word.

For a few minutes the world stopped while the pair stared at one another.

The spell broke suddenly and all might began to teach the class.

Izuku kept his head in the desk and faced the wall. Allmight was an awful teacher who clearly had no idea what he was doing. Izuku would give credit where due though, at least the man was trying. He'd spotted the book Allmight carried into the room, hidden behind his back. How to teach a class, for idiots. Izuku though the title fitted Allmight perfectly.

The time ticked by slowly for Izuku who could not help to glance at the clock ever 5 minutes, what Allmight was teaching was basic knowledge. Keep civilians out of harms way.

He tried his best to stay focused, he really, really did but Allmight just kept repeating the same shite. Izuku didn't have a clue what everyone was writing, there was nothing to write- it was pretty self explanatory if you asked him.

He just sat there and closed his eyes waiting for the lesson to be done, 20 minutes later, everyone was packing up and Allmight was talking about seeing them all after break. Izuku wouldn't.

Before everyone left Allmight spoke, "Izuku I would like to see you once everyone has left. Class dismmised."

Izuku got up with the class and raced for the door, f that, he couldn't do another minute with the man he hated. He'd rather have snake face! And that's saying something.

Izuku wanted to see Kato, normal Kato, get away from all the heros, future heros and the prestige that came with attending UA.

So that's what he would do- somehow.