part 29

Guys yes I know we are in September, don't remind me 😭 Anyways sorry I am not posting that regularly I do wanna finish the story but I'm really busy and sometimes struggle to remember what I was writing about or what to write next 💀💀 I may make shorter chapters just so you all have something to read even if I edit this in the future.

______________________________________

Update its now Nov your girls slacking I know but I keep forgetting to update and when I do I have to re read to make sure everything makes sense
______________________________________

The unconventional pair walked down the path, away from UA and away from Katos school.

"Soooo.." said Kato.

"Sooooo..." said Izuku.

"So! This is well random Izuku. I mean completely out of character. Should I be worried?"

"Nope, there's absolutely not one thing you need to worry about."

"You're a shit liar."

"Believe me, I'm not."

"K then. I'm just an amazing friend with a sixth sense for your bullshit then."

"Sure, we will go with that."

"Well then." kato probed.

Izuku sighed, "Fine. I'll tell you but we're getting coffee first."

Kato looked constipated.

Izuku smirked sinisterly, "what? I thought you'd be over the moon."

"You're the devil Incarnate."

Izuku shrugged, I mean, he's not that wrong.

"Maybe I am."

.
.
.

10 silent minutes passed before the coffee shop came into view. Izuku beelined for it, completely ignoring the road and cars. Kato winced and happily stood waiting at the crossing.

Once inside Izuku ordered a latte to take away: and a expresso. Izuku turned around while he waited and beckoned Kato in. He was Lingering outside. Slowly he began to enter, holding his shirt over his nose and taking a deep breath. Almost as if he was entering a toxic building.

Izuku stood impatiently waiting, glancing at Kato from time to time who looked visibly in pain.

"You do know it won't kill you. Stop making a fuss, you're embarrassing." Izuku teased.

Kato glared.

Izuku, who couldn't careless, went to grab his coffees before turning to leave. Kato was already at the door, coughing and gagging.

If you were not aware by now Katos arch enemy was coffee, he hated the taste, the smell, the look of it, the price of it anything related he hated. And for Izuku who was mildly offended by this fact, grabbed every chance he could to make Kato go into a coffee shop. It was entertaining.

Alright then, now you've faced your demons, I shall show you my house.

Katos sour mood was gone in a second, the caterpillar had transformed. If a person could be an animal Kato, right now, was the closest thing to a golden retriever ever.

.
.
.

By the time the pair had reached Izukus home, Izuku has plugged his ears with tissue unable to bare Katos Incessant noise.

"Alright the, come on in." Izuku said,"You can keep your shoes on I don't care."

"Alright."

Izuku guided them to the sofa and sat down.

"Alright, what do you wanna know?"

.
.
.

Izuku told Kato as much as possible. He got in a fight with someone, showed his quirk, pros spotted him and wanted him to join UA. He didn't want to so they kinda forced him, so today he ran away.

"So, I'm afraid you're kind of, slightly involved now."

The boys mouth was wide and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

"Izuku, if you have some amazing quirk.. why don't you use it, why don't you want to become a pro. THAT LIKE EVERYONES DREAM!"

"Yeah well, it isn't mine. My quirk is for me. The more people know they worse it will be for me. I just wanted a simple life man." Izuku said dullfully.

Kato looked like he wanted to say more but he held his tongue, he saw how miserable Izuku looked and knew by now if Izuku didn't want something, he had a reason even if someone else though it was silly, and if he didn't want to do soemthing there was no way anyone else could make him.

"Okay then! Well am I your awesome sidekick now?"

"Absolutely not." Izuku retorted. "But..." He sighed,"You are my friend."

Kato grinned, "that's good enough for me, so what are you gonna do now?"

"I'd imagine the pros have caught up by now, they're probably all surrounding this place. I have a tracker see." Izuku pointed at it.

Katos eyes went wide.

"That won't stop me though, I mean I'll go back but doesn't mean I won't give them a hard time. Considering I'll be in big shit when I get back and well. Blackmail." Izukus grinned.

"So your plan is?"

"Piss off some pros."