Part 13

Izuku walked briskly through the halls, sweating slightly. They were a hell of a lot of people and he didn't have a clue where he was going.

Should he ask someone? Phhff no way was he doing that.

He marched on holding up his time table. In hindsight that had been a very stupid thing to do, he slammed straight into some kid and the pair went flying.

"Oof."  Izuku Moaned as he hit the ground.

Everyone was staring at him, judging him. He plastered on a blank look and stood up.

"Sorry." Izuku said to the boy, helping him up, it was his fault after all.

"It'd alright, I mean it's not- you need to look where you're going- but it's fine. Are you new?" The boy said.

"That obvious?" Izuku replied rolling his eyes and sighing.

"Yep, I'm afraid so." He chuckled, "which class do you need?" He took the paper from him. "Okay greenie you've got yourself a chaperone."

Izuku sighed. What had possessed him to come here.

The boy took his arm, much to his disapproval, and dragged him through the corridors. Izuku took notes on each part of the school they passed, listening to the boys haphazard explanations of each section if the school.

By the time the pair had reached Izukus class he was completely drained. The kid didn't shut up.

"Okay this is my class thays yours." He said eagerly, "Good luck."

Izuku nodded tiredly, that kid has no observation skills whatsoever. He didn't seem to notice Izukus lack of interest, energy or personality. Good or bad Izuki didn't know.

He pushed open the door and went inside, eyes flicked towards him including the teacher who stood tapping his foot impatiently against the hard floor.

Izukus eyes rolled, it was his thing, unsubcontiously.

"And who might you be." The teacher spoke, clearly irked

"Izuku Midorya." He said monotone.

"Well Midoryia I do not accept tardiness. Sit down in an empty seat."

Izuku shrugged, that teacher could go fuck himself.

"He needs to take that stick out his arse." Zen said.

Izuku chuffed.

The only seat available was a crappy front seat, the one nobody wanted right slap bang next to the teachers desk.

He inwardly cursed himself again wtf had he come here.

Izuku took his seat slowly, he felt eyes bore into his back one pair of eyes particularly sharp.

He turned to the teacher and glared right back. Straight into his black eyes. He did not look amused but refused to back down to Izukus challenge.

The staring contest was right in motion and Izuku already new the winner.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

The teacher blink and Izuku hard expression twisted into a short smirk  then returning back to a solem line.

Maybe school wouldn't be to bad.