Part 21

UA HIGHSCHOOL-the conference room.pov ua teachers

"Okay everyone settle down. Please take your seats." Nezu perched on Aizawas shoulder while everyone took their assigned seat.

"Allmight, you are the one who alerted me to this, please begin."

Toshinori stood up clumsily. He coughed.

"As I am sure you are all now aware, the LOV are on the rise and we have taken heavy casualties, without Enji and hawks- Hosu would be destroyed now." He took a breath, "I understand how worried you must all be, with Todoroki still refusing his fire side and Bakugou still within the grap of Tomura Shigaraki... Things I admit look dull. To make matters worse we now belive All for One is pulling the strings of Tomura." Allmight stopped for another breath glancing around at the worried faces, collecting his thoughts, "However, there is a silver lining: firstly, we have Mirio Togata- who is making huge leaps and bounds with his progression. " The pros sighed disheartened, "And!" Allmight said bitterly, "I just so happened to find a kid with a quirk, a quirk that is like no other. I know with him our fate will be a good one. All I need now is to reel him in and I have the perfect plan."

The faculty and pros exchanged glances- one kid that could change the tides. It sounded ridiculous. Especially since Allmight had already  promised that Togata would be the next him, and no offence to the boy, didn't seem to likely- atleast any time soon.

Nezu jumped from his hosts shoulder, "You must all be sceptical, I agree so was I; that was until I witnessed this young man for myself. If my word is not enough." Continued Nezu looking around the room," I am positive our young Tenya Lida would be happy to assist me with the facts, he did meet this boy after all."

Aizawa had left the room quietly as Nezu spoke: his instructions retrieve Tenya Lida. Once Nezu had finished he pointed at the door.

"Come in." He said in a tone that made you wonder if he was enjoying this.

A grim faced Lida was marched to Nezus side, excorted by aisawa. He looked too sickly to be out of bed and clearly was upset to divulge any information on this so called miracle kid, but with one look from Nezu he told them everything...