Part 24

Drop you bags off here please izuku, Aizawa said leading him into a dorm room. There's a uniform in the wardrobe, change quickly- I'll wait outside.

Izuku slung his bag onto the bed and marched over to the wardrobe and threw open the doors, the ricocheted of the hinges and slammed closed. Izuku was beyond pissed, he took a deep breath and opened the doors once more, snatched the uniform of the hanger and chucked it to the bed. He undressed snail-slow and left his stuff in a heap before grabbing the uniform to dawn.

He looked in the mirror and gagged, "vile" the teen mocked staring at the contrast between the light clothes with the darkness of his face.

Izuku moved away form the mirror quickly and made his way to Aizawa, he was NOT impressed.

"Homerooms started Izuku!" He said darkly.

Izuku shrugged, unbothered. "Can we go now?"
Aizawa turned on his heels and sped down the hall, clearly pissed, he followed slowly- praying Aisawa would leave him deserted in a random corridor but alas, Aizawa seemed to know Izuku- and what he'd do. Each time Aizawa got too far ahead he'd wait for Izuku to catch up before storming away again. Unfortunately, for Izuku that meant he wouldn't be able to faine being lost.

After a long treck through barren halls Aizawa stopped at a door, 1A it read. He spun at Izuku.

"You!" He said pointedly, "Wait here."

He turned quickly and slid inside, Izuku listened at the door.

"Settle down." The man said, "Yes Lida, I know I am late. No Mina nothing has happened. Mineta! Get away from Yaoyorozu. [Pause] NOW MINETA!"

Izuku could hear Aisawa loosing his patience, tick tock he thought to himself.

*BANG!*

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" The man yelled slamming a hand onto something solid, a wall? Maybe a table.

The room went dead.

"Thank you, now, what I wanted to tell you all, was that we have a new student today: yes Lida that is why I was late."

Izuku heard Aisawa coming, he also heard the small muttering he made, "That brat better still be out there. Damn these kids. I don't get payed enough for this shit."

He opened the door, "Alright come on in."

As Izuku began to walk in he heard Bakugo announce," WHO DOES THIS DAMN EXTRA THINK HE IS TURNING UP AFTER THE YEARS BEGUN!"

then everyone began muttering, probably bitching about Izuku, like they even knew anything.

Whatever, he though, he couldn't give a shit what they though of him. It would make things easier and more dramatic if they didn't like him.

As he made his way into the middle of the classroom he watched in amusement at the reactions of his new 'classmates', they were all completely silent as if Izuku had shown up naked. They all stared at him unable to mask their horror.

He glared with his dead eyes at each and everyone one of them, his eyes lingering on Bakugo who could not utter a word. "I am here against my will." He said, "I do not intend to make friends."

Izuku turned to Aizawa then, "I'm guessing I'm sitting there?" He said pointing at the empty seat in the back corner of the classroom.

When no response was given he made his way over to the chair and slid into it.

Aizawa then began to speak- nobody was particularly listening. The green haired boy slumped down into his seat and rested his head heavily on the desk, using his left arm to cushion himself. He felt their eyes watching him: curious eyes, irritated eyes, frightened eyes.

Izuku didn't feel like doing any work, why should he, blackmailing someone isn't gonna make them co-operate. They might do the job but that doesn't mean they'll do it well.

He closed his eyes and though about how fucked his life had become or should he say how much more it had.

To everyone else in the room Izuku looked completely out of it, not one of them understood what he had meant when he walked into the classroom and it was bizarre to so someone who had been so privileged and given such an opportunity to be sleeping at the back of the class- infact it had pissed a few of his classmates off.

In actuality Izuku was taking in each word Aizawa said, he couldn't help it! He was a sponge for knowledge! It was in his DNA to learn: a blessing and a curse. Anything slightly intriguing made those cogs turn and there was nothing he could do. Regardless of how angry he was at the pros.

Once homeroom finished Aizawa vacated the the room giving Izuku the 'you better not try anything look' as he went. Izuku smirked at this then closed his eyes once more, but not before seeing the dissaproving, shocked, irked and slightly jelous looks his new classmates shot him.

Ah yes maybe this would be fun, they hate me already Izuku though. Hmm some entertainment maybe?

The sooner they started on him the sooner Izuku could retaliate. Petty maybe, but he needed to blow of some steam, plus they'd judged a book by its cover so he'd act like the cover.