Part 8

Wanted to get this out so I apologise for any mistakes.

Continuation: Allmights pov

Thanks to that explosion kid, who apart from his [pardon the pun] explosivness and volatility would make a great UA student, he now had a solid lead.

Izuku Midoryia.

There can't be too many in the city especially if he was in the system for being 'quirkless'. Allmight reconed there were even less Midoryias who had green hair and a blank stare, and though he'd be pretty easy to find.

He was wrong.

Even with so many identifying features it seemed as Izuku midoriya was well wasn't. He didn't exist. Yet Toshinori was almost sure he was.

Maybe he'd ask the blonde kid again.

Toshinori didn't want to involve anone else in this yet, many wouldn't approve, some might get angry at the kid, others at him. He wanted to know as much as possible before asking for assistance.

So, after finding one Bakugou Katsuki on the news Allmight easily tracked him down. He was in a hospital near by, it seemed, so he went to ask him where this Izuku kid lived.

Safe to say Bakugou was highly unimpressed. He shouted, swore and almost blew the whole hospital up. Yet, eventually he gave in, still hurling insults, it turned out the two were neighbours. Clearly nightmare neighbours.

Allmight spent some time with Bakugou before hunting down Izuku.

It wasn't long until he had discovered the house and marched up to it, giving the door a loud, wood shaking, knock.

Nobody answered. Nobody was in.

Fine, surely someone would come home shortly and Allmight would find Midoryia.

4pm

5pm

6pm

7pm

If Bakugou hadn't confirmed that people lived in this house, he'd belive  it was empty. Yet he sat firm. He would not leave until he'd done what he'd came for.

8pm

9pm

10pm

SLAM!

Toshinori snapped awake.

"Damn it." Someone cursed behind the door.

"What are you doing out so late kid?" Toshinori asked.

"Maybe I was avoiding you." They said flatly.

"And your parents?" Toshinori asked puzzled.

"Probably asleep." Izuku said gritting his teeth opening the door, "Why are you here Allmight." He said bluntly, trying to change the subject and get rid of Allmight too.

Bonus.

Toshinori coughed.

"How'd you know it's me?" He said shaken, sweat beading on his forehead.

"I mean it's pretty obvious dontya think. Oh and don't worry I won't tell anyone."

He sighed in relief.

"Iffff" Izuku said holding all the cards, "You get on with why you're here."

Toshinori paled slightly, this was no bluff. "I know it was you."

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Look it was you, I know it. I came because I want you to join UA, I'll recommend you." Allmight said, sure he'd snap at the offer.

"Okay." he said "Answer me this- Can a quirkless kid become a hero?"

His mouth moved before his brain, "No you can't be a hero without a quirk."

"Yeah, I thought as much." Izuku said Incredulously, "I'm not interested."

He slammed the door in All mights face.

Toshinori stood there stunned mouth agape. The boy turned him down. Thay had never happened before, even more shocking was that he refused a free pass to UA. Kids would die for a chance there.

"Oh yeah, Toshinori, I really won't tell anyone about your dirty little secret." He said behind the door.

All might turned into a ghostly skeleton. Not only was this boy was clever, maybe too much so he was shrewd.

Eventually he turned and went home heavily shaken.

Okay so he Allmight needed another tactic.

He'd have to tell UA.