Part 33

If Izuku thought he would get the best of Aizawa, then he thought wrong. No way was he gonna let some brat make havoc...

45 minutes passed, 3 quarters of the class had dropped out unable to move a muscle more. Izuku was running rings around those who remained, smashing records each test he completed.

To be frank Aizawa was in awe of the kids stubbornness, shear grit determination and his clear dedication to fitness. The boy didn't look like much yet he was powering through each test like it was nothing. Of course his scores were far from  groundbreaking it was still astonishing watching him.

If he was tired, which would be humanly impossible, he didn't show a trace of it. He beat ever single class member by a mile. Who knows if he could have kept on going.

The final test ended the remaining students fell to the floor, including Izuku, Aizawa noted, who had moved away from view.

"Those who's names are called out will, like I promised, be doing a lap of the school. The students faces widened, did I not make it clear in the beginning- listlessness is unacceptable." The man told them,
"Mineta, Kaminari, Kouda, Aoyama,
Sero and Jirou make you way to the courtyard."

"What about him!" Mineta pointed, "he didn't even do the first test. I vote he does the run, anyone else?."

Hands began to raise, Izuku scoffed.

"Okay, Izuku outside with the rest of them!" Aizawa swallowed ready for the hellfire that would surely arise.

Izuku turned to the class, a dark expression beginning to take over. His fingers curled up into fists thay shook violently.

'Izuku stop that. Stop that at once!" Lucifer said sternly, "Deep breaths. In and out."

His body relaxed slightly. He felt a little less like exploding now.

"Fuck you all- go to hell."

"IZUKU! Enough!" Lucifer bellowed,"That was completely uncalled for!"

"Give it a rest your only annoyed because I offended you with that phase."

"And if you did?"

Izuku sighed.

"Sorry-"

As the teen stalked towards the doors he muttered "hells too good for you all anyways." Slamming the doors as he left.

The dodgeball game must have gotten underway because Aizawa joined the group outside.

"One lap of the school, you do not leave until it's done or you'll be running it all year. Begin."

Izuku could do this one of three ways. Walk it, run it, or stay exactly where he was.

Decisions decisions.

"WALK IT!" CRIED THE TWINS.

"NO WAY, STAY THERE IZUKU."

"Don't say that Zenon, you'll get him in trouble."

Izuku roles his eyes at the twins comment.

"Are we forgetting I'm already in trouble?"

He sighed, "As much as I love both of your suggestionsns I might as well get it over with dontcha think?"

Izuku took off running it didn't take long to find the group who were ahead of him no more than 5 minutes actually. He ran around them.

"He won't last." Said Kamindari panting.

Izuku did last, much to 1 As dismay. The class had decided to wait to see who finished first.

Izuku was dying on the inside, hid lungs were screaming and his muscles felt like withering. Infact he wasn't sure he could take another step. He really outdid himself with that run, a stupid move on his behalf all the show those idiots he was better.

He shouldn't have bother now he was infinitely tired, sore and he'd proved absolutely nothing. In fact they probably hated him more.

"Willow, Darce. Please teleport me back to the dorm."

"Soz zuzu. We can't, bosses orders."

"Drop dead Lucifer." He Mumbled and practically crawled to the nearest wall he could find.

He eyed the students warily but decided he was too tired to care what they might do.

Izuku closed his eyes and fell asleep, all the consequences be damned.