Part 14

Izuku had been attending school for a while now. The kid he'd bumped into on the first day was Kato Brown. He was an exchange student from England, and while he was highly annoying like some other demonic individuals he knew, Izuku decided he wasn't too bad. Kato was honest, friendly and an actual decent human; save him being a chatter box.

Izuku couldn't be bothered with Snake Faces real name, so he was just Snake Face. He was a real piece of work and had it in for Izuku since day one. Good news was, Izuku hated him too and actually enjoyed pissing the guy off. What made things better was that Izuku was actually bright.

Izuku breezed through the work Snake Face set him including finishing all homework during his lesson for the cherry on the cake. The man always looked ready to pop when Izuku was around and the best thing was, Izuku hadn't actually done anything that could get him into trouble. Yet.

Izuku had read the rules on the first day at school, and now anytime Snake Face tried to punish him, Izuku did an Uno switch on him and slammed the rules right into his ugly face.

However, the greatest discovery was the other teachers, to his suprised and Snake Faces surprise, loved Izuku even though he'd done absolutely nothing deserving of the treatment. Maybe it was because he was really smart?

All of this really grated on Snake Face and Izuku love every second of it.

The things Izuku did hate about the school were the kids, unfortunately many were exactly like every other kid he'd met. Cruel, judgemental, simple minded and a complete door mat, who cannot make a single decision on their own.

Izuku learned this on the first day of school when people continued to stare at him in class and the hallways. What made things worse for Izuku was he refused to reveal his quirk, which was perfectly reasonable considering the school had advertised it as a school school the quirkless.

Now kids shot dirty looks directly at Izuku not even trying to hide their distate. Kids spread rumors and occasional tripped or pushed him. By far the worst was gym though, where it seemed acceptable to be a punching bag with relentless assaults regardless of the lesson.

People were so fickle, it worried him.

Izuku also hated the club rule, to be in school you had to join a club. Firstly, Izuku was way to busy for a stupid club and secondly nobody wanted him anyways- that was till he joined the club Kato was in. A smart people club that tutored other, and did competition crap. They hadn't wanted him to join at first, until they understood how intelligent Izuku was. After that they couldn't be more pleased. Izuku hated them all beside Kato and really didn't want to attent, so he didn't. Izuku bargained with them. He didn't have to show up everyday as long as he'd do all the competitions.

With that sounding perfect for him that what they did.

Apart from school Izuku continued feeding his regular coffee addiction, training and vigilante work. The best part about his 'work' was when people gossiped about him, completely unbeknownst to them he was right next to them, the kid they bullied.

So that's how Izukus life was going at the moment, still no relationship with is mum, joining a school where most people hated him, doing some vigilante work and some training and then the occasional scout for new information on both heros and villians.

Everything was quiet in the hero vs villian world all but Stain coming out from hiding but that what worried Izuku. It was earily quiet and that didn't sit right with Izuku. The other thing was that All Might hadn't returned, that was alarming...

A storm was coming and the damage would be catastrophic.