ii. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫

Whatever Scott was holding back the entire practice, he let it free when Liam charged his way, flipping him over his shoulder

Whatever Scott was holding back the entire practice, he let it free when Liam charged his way, flipping him over his shoulder. The crack was heard through out the field, Eli's eyes widened. He dropped his camera, not meaning too, not realizing it either, "Liam!"

"Don't move! Don't touch him!" Coach yelled as he ran over quickly, Eli close behind.

"I'm okay, coach. I'm all right." Liam spoke through his pain, trying to stand up as a yell of pain escaped his throat. Stiles and Scott held him up, "I think it's my leg."

"I think we better get him to the nurse." Stiles squinted from the sun.

"What? You and the same guy that threw him over his shoulder?" Eli looked at Scott in disbelief, Scott's eyebrows rose at the sudden tone, "I'll do it."

"On your own?" Scott asked him, moving as Eli took Liams arm. Eli ignored him, causing Scott to get on his other side with Stiles so they could move faster toward the nurses office.

"Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you." Melissa McCall, Scott's nurse mom, spoke as she wheeled him in a wheelchair down the hospital hallway.

Eli looked at Scott in disbelief, "Whenever I get a lot of muscle, and make the team, i'm throwing you over my shoulder and then making sure you get a mean nurse instead of your nice mom."

Scott blinked at his words, "I didn't mean to hurt him."

"Well, you did." Eli crossed his arms with rose eyebrows, "Have anything to say for yourself?"

"I, ugh, i'm sorry." Scott nodded, because he found Eli oddly precious right now and couldn't stay serious, "You're a good friend for coming."

"Don't we know it." Eli hummed, looking at Stiles with a odd look. The three sat in silence for a moment before Eli turned and walked away. Scott and Stiles watched him go.

"He's a weird kid." Stiles confirmed.

"He reminds me of you." Scott said back, getting an offended look in return, "His hearts racing right now."

"All that blood in his face will do it." Stiles agreed, Eli's flustered expression after he laid all his words on the pair not going unnoticed.

"Want the rest of my jello?" Eli asked as he poked his head into Liams room, the green cup in his hand, "I stole it from a sleeping old lady."

"You stole from a old lady?" Liam cracked him a grin as he walked in, "Thats horrible."

"She wasn't eating it." Eli defended himself, giving Liam the rest and taking a seat in the chair by his bed, "Is it broken?"

"We're waiting for the X-rays, but it feels like it." Liam said as Eli crossed his legs with a frown, "I can't believe I went up against those two juniors like that."