xxxix. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝?!

"Ooooh, my god

"Ooooh, my god." Eli spoke, opening his eyes as he let out a yell, sitting up and hitting heads harshly with Donovan. "Are you the dude that was....wanting to kill my step dad?"

"I just saved you, by the way." Donovan help his head in pain, Eli looked toward Kira as she slowly got up from the ground. "I thought Kira killed me."

"Yeah, so did I." Malia walked over, looking up as he stood. "Eli, you did it though, almost."

"Did what?" he looked in confusion. "Why is Masons man burning on the table?"

"I took his pain, he'll be fine." Malia grabbed his arms quickly to cause him to look at her. "Scott was right. All of it. You know how we've been wondering why it was so easy for you to stay in control? On the full moon. I mean, even on the Super Moon."

"Yeah, because I had you." Eli nodded his head.

Malia tried to hide a smile. "No, no, it's because you have the ability to change peoples emotions. Including yours. Scott said he wasn't sure, but after what everyone said at the house-"

"I just do what I usually do when I get anxiety." Eli said back with a crazy look, his eyes wide and shaking his head. "It helps."

"No, that's not it." Malia shook her head quickly. "You project yourself onto people. Eli, you can manipulate others emotions to go from panicking to calm. That's why you relaxed Lydia, Kira, me, Stiles, Liam. All of us. I saw it, you were glowing right before Kira over powered you."

"Theo was right. He said he was wrong, thats why he let you go." Corey spoke, making Eli look over. "He thought he'd gotten it wrong. That's why he wanted you so bad."

Eli shook his head. "He said he liked me."

"He likes your power too." he said in return, his face still burnt as Eli stared over.

"Well, he's a jackass." Malia cut in with an annoyed look, making Eli look at her again. She grabbed his face with a little nod. "This isn't a bad thing. You know what you are now."

"Do I? Is there a name?" Eli projected his stress onto her, Malia sensed it, shaking him slightly to get him to cut it out. "So, what? The Dread Doctors did it to me? That's what they wanted, then Deucalion bite me, then Theo did- I still have no clue what's going on!"

"It's called a Siren." Donovan cut in, causing the two to look over his way. "They have the ability to manipulate others emotions, feelings, all of it. Clearly, you didn't get all of the ability, but most."

Eli gapped in disbelief. "I'm half freaking mermaid?!"

"Okay, can we focus a little bit more." Corey spoke up, looking over as Kira walked toward her pair of friends. "Do any of you know how we're suppose to get out of here?"

"This place is still in lockdown." Malia answered. Eli looked down at his finger tips, seeing them black, clearly from the burns Kira had given him before they both passed out.