Lii. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤

"Eli, I could use just a little bit of your brain right now

"Eli, I could use just a little bit of your brain right now." Scott spoke as the group hovered around, trying to find a way of figuring out how to get Stiles back.

"I'm trying to turn it on, Scott." he huffed, leaning down and wacking his head on the desk.

"Oh my god. Okay, no." Lydia spoke with wide eyes.

"It helps him think." Malia pointed out, putting her arm around Eli's waist and rubbing his head. "Come up with anything?"

"Only a little bit." he held up his thumb and index finger to explain. "If Stiles was here, he could help me figure out a plan. He helped my brain a lot more then hitting it on the wall."

"Yeah, let's avoid doing that again, Sweater Vest." Malia rubbed the bump on his head when she saw it.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter paced the room.

"Peter, stop it." Eli huffed.

"Yeah, you can shut up now." Malia huffed.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills." Peter motioned around the empty place.

"Not the only ones." Adeline walked into the room. "And I have my gun."

"Mama?" Eli questioned. "This is dangerous supernatural stuff."

"And if it means getting my step son back and possibly revealing when and how the sheriff and I got engaged, I'm all in." she nodded her head with a knowing raise of her strawberry eyebrows.

"I also called her." Lydia pointed out.

"She also called me." Adeline added in.

"Do you want to tell me to stop touching him again?" Malia removed her hands from Eli's waist.

"Aw, she didn't threaten to eat you this time." Eli gushed. "Progress, babe."

"Okay." Peter gave a stupid look. "Is this really what you want to be worrying about right now?"

"Peter, you don't get a say in what we worry about." Eli rolled his eyes. "Don't be jealous your daughters boyfriend is better then you are."

"It's true. He is." Malia nodded his head.

"I usually wouldn't agree with asshoels like him." Adeline nodded toward Peter. "But we are the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If we get taken, Lydia will be the only one left, right?"

"Not gonna happen though." Eli gave Lydia a side wink.

"He's right." Scott agreed with Eli. "That's why i'm the only person that going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott. Especially the part about turning Stiles, it can work." Peter continued to pace around.

"How do you know?" Malia asked, her arms going back around Eli's waist, not bothered by Adeline's look.