xiii. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Eli ranted as he stood, head in his hands. "I'm gonna die!"

"Eli!" Mason laughed as he picked the empty bottle off the ground. "Why'd you drink it so fast?"

"Because it was gross and I was trying to hurry up and get rid of it." Eli cringed, eyes widened as he took a deep breath, unable to sit down. "Jesus christ, i'm gonna start freaking out any minute now. It's your fault!"

Liam gapped when Eli shoved his index finger his way. "Me?"

"I told you I didn't want one and you got me one!" Eli spoke quickly, his eyes getting wider by the second. "You've peer pressured me."

"Peer- Look, you're gonna freak yourself out." Liam stood up, going to encourage him to take a seat before stumbling terribly, falling over his own feet and hitting the ground.

"What have we gotten ourselves into?" Eli panicked, running a hand through his hair quickly.

Scott was over quickly, helping Liam up as he looked to Eli. "I need your help."

"No!" Eli announced quickly in a panic. "Nu-uh, i'm about to loose it. I drank that entire beer."

"In less the two minutes." Mason confirmed.

Liam grumbled slightly as Scott put an arm around him, looking at Eli again. The Foxx boy took a deep breath, hunched over slightly for a second as he nodded. "Okay, i'm great. Not gonna freak out. Definitely not gonna have an anxiety attack."

Scott lead the three over toward Malia, who was sat down and looking extremely sick. Eli made sure Liam was sat as he looked to Scott, watching what he said due to Mason being here. "I thought you said.."

"We shouldn't." Scott shook his head in worry, understand what he meant, leaning down infront of Liam. Eli went over to Malia, sitting next to her as she groaned loudly and dropped her head onto his shoulder. "How much has he had to drink?"

"Not enough to get him like this." Mason shook his head quickly, looking at Liam in worry.

"Alcohol poisoning?" Eli spoke up with a exhale of panic. He was taking deep breaths, feeling his own heart speed up badly. Though his was from drinking, something he should have never done.

Malia wacked him in the chest from where she was slummed against his shoulder. "Stop it."

"Somethings happening. We need to get them out of here. I think we're gonna, um-" Scott began to stumble over his words, staring as his palms and looking confused.

"How much did you drink?" Mason questioned.

"Nothing." Scott confirmed quickly. "Not even a sip."

He leaned over some, squeezing his eyes shut. Eli reached forward to rub his shoulder before doing the same toward Liam.

"Okay, we can do this one at a time." Eli confirmed, standing up as he looked to Mason. "I think we can all fit in the car."