xiv. 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝?

"I can go with you

"I can go with you." Eli spoke as him and Malia got to the hospital. She let his waist go, getting off the skateboard they road here on. Stiles got extremely hurt and Malia had began to worry, causing the two to leave the house early that morning.

"It'll be fine." Malia shrugged, turning his way. "You can wait though and I'll go with you."

"It's just Lydia, she isn't my girlfriend that i'm currently fighting with." Eli made the minor joke, Malia only rose her eyebrows his way. "Sorry, that really wasn't funny."

Then she gave a grin. "Thanks for driving me."

"Call me when you want me to come get you." Eli nodded, flashing her a side smirk before kicking off the concrete, riding away, going faster now that he didn't have to worry about hurting Malia.

The sheriff had let Eli back to his office, opening the door quietly. When the boy walked in, he looked at Lydia. She was leaned against the wall, sitting down and asleep. It had been clear she'd been here all night. Eli considered letting her sleep a little bit longer but knew that him waking her up would be better then Parrish and the Sheriff doing it.

He crouched down slightly to be on her level, one hand placed on her shoulder with a gentle shake. "Lydia."

Her eyes fluttered, waking up. Eli sighed in relief that she didn't wake with a jult and knock him in the face in fright. She frowned her eyebrows slightly before realizing where'd been and who was infront of her. "What happened to your head?"

Eli remembered seeing the bruise on his forehead this morning. "Head butt some guy in the face. I heard what happened. Are you okay?"

He sat down next to her, blocking the sun from the window when she squinted. "Extremely confused."

Eli nodded. "Understandable. I brought you some clothes. Your mom is way to trusting to hand a bag full of clothes for her daughter to person she met once."

Lydia almost laughed as she took them. "What are you doing here?"

"Malia is with Stiles so I figured you'd probably be alone. And it beats helping the happy couple with my enemies pack." Eli nodded his head, remember talking to Scott on the phone this morning and he said he was helping Brett out, giving her the bag. "Moral support."

Lydia cracked a grin before her face fell. "Then there's a lot you need to know."

Eli nodded his head, waiting for her to go on. "Meredith faked her death."

"I think i'm getting an idea of how all this happened." Lydia spoke as she walked around Meredith slightly, the girl sat in the chair while Eli leaned against the desk. "You used Brunski, right? You knew he killed people and that he would do it again."

Eli sat up better as he watched Lydia take a seat next to her. "He used my grandmothers code for the dead pool. He put it online. He took the money from the Hale Vault, then turned the bearer bonds into cash. He made the payments. Was it Brunski's idea to fake your death? Did he get nervous because you helped us with one of the cipher keys?"