xli. 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Stiles spoke, him and Hayden struggling to hold an extremely bloody Eli and Liam. After Liam went after the beast, and Eli trying to save him, they both got it pretty bad. And right now, Eli was bleeding all over Stiles. People began to scream, running through the hallway.

"My mom." Eli winced, looking to Stiles. "My mom."

"She's with my dad, she's okay." Stiles promised, him and Hayden bringing the two into one of the empty classrooms. Stiles helped Eli onto one of the tables. "Okay, Eli, you're such an idiot."

"Liam is the idiot." he squeezed his eyes shot, trying to heal himself. "Who runs after The Beast? You aren't Belle."

"Who follows him?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Belles dad." Eli breathed out, clutching his chest as blood poured from it. "Gaston."

"Liam." Hayden looked down at him in a panic as he continued to cry out, having it worse then Eli had.

"I'm okay." he managed to get out. Stiles went to the table, the two tearing his shirt off as Hayden placed a hand over her mouth, Stiles gagging loudly. "What? Is it bad?"

"No!" Hayden tried to reassure him.

"Very." Stiles shook his head, heading back to Eli to do the same to him. "Nope, nu-uh."

Hayden looked, cringing slightly. "Why do you bleed so much?"

"I think I bleed a normal amount." Eli squeezed his eyes shout, tightening his jaw.

"No, not at all." Hayden disagreed.

"Hayden, I can't talk when I feel like i'm dying." Eli put a hand on his forehead.

"Okay, okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asked Stiles in a quick panic.

"Oh, I usually pass out." Stiles looked over at her, throwing a thumb back at Eli. "And he usually starts ranting hard core."

"Stiles!" Hayden yelled as he went a little limb.

"Okay, okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it. Pain makes you human." he looked at her quickly.

"They're already in pain." Hayden pointed out, looking over to Eli on the other table.

"Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more can help take away the pain." Stiles pointed out, holding Eli's bloody hand.

Liam cried out in pain, sitting up quickly. Stiles gapped as Hayden leaned in to kiss him, her cheek forming black streaks for a second before Liam fell back onto the table with a sigh of relief. "Okay, next time, i'll kiss him."

Eli gave a sudden whimper, grabbing his neck where a gash was. "It's like fire."

"Eli, I love you, but we aren't about to kiss." Stiles said as he squeezed his hand tighter.