xv. 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬

"Liam! Why did you kill me! We're on the same team!" Eli called out, laying on his bed while Mason and Liam sat on the ground

"Liam! Why did you kill me! We're on the same team!" Eli called out, laying on his bed while Mason and Liam sat on the ground. The trio had their weekly video game session going on, where usually Liam kept Eli on his team because the dude wasn't too good, but now changed his modo.

Mason groaned when Liam killed him next, the Dunbar boy laughing. Eli sat up from his laying position, throwing his legs over Liams head to sit up right. "When did you get so good? You been practicing? Or did you just suddenly get superhuman reflexes?"

Eli cleared his throat, throwing himself back onto the bed to look up at the ceiling. If Mason had seen his face, he'd have known something was up.

"Uh...practicing." Liam nodded his head, slapping Eli's ankle. "Tell him."

"He's been practicing." Eli announced from where he was still looking up at the ceiling.

"And I should be studying." Mason sighed as he dropped the controlling, slapping Eli's ankle. "Come on, you're my ride again."

"Where you going?" Liam jumped in quickly.

"Home? I got a History test tomorrow." Mason gave an odd look. Eli rolled off the bed, nearly loosing his balance but Liam's wall caught him.

"Come on. One more game." Liam gave a pleading look. "Eli can go fast on his skateboard if he wanted to."

"Last time I went fast and had Mason with me, we ran into that trash can." Eli said honestly, searching for his missing shoe.

"Just one more game." Liam begged again.

"Yeah, you said that four games ago."
Mason laughed, grabbing Eli's shoe and tossing it backwards toward him.

"Study here. You can stay over. Both of you." Liam started up again.

Eli hopping over the bed and rubbed the top of his bead. "Aw, look, he's like a little dog, Mason."

Liam smacking his leg, only making the boy giggle at his joke that Mason wouldn't have understood.

"Come on, one more game. Just one." Liam began to beg Mason yet again.

"You okay?" Mason frowned his eyebrows at his state.

Liam frowned. "Yeah. You're right. You should go. Both of you. I should probably study too."

Eli and Mason shared an alarming look, both not moving. Liam spoke up again. "See you at school."

Eli reached down and rubbed his head again before leaving to drop Mason off.

"Everything's fine. I got a text this morning. He said he might be a little late." Stiles reassured the two as they pushed their way into the locker room.

"Well, how late is late? Is he always late?" Liam question quickly.

"He can't be late." Eli shook his head quickly.