xliii. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Chris Argent had attacked The Beast with bullets, turning what was Mason, into a man they hadn't seen before

Chris Argent had attacked The Beast with bullets, turning what was Mason, into a man they hadn't seen before. Parrish went after him. Eli was frozen. "Somethings not right."

"What? Even more then what it is now?" Liam gave an odd look.

"No, somethings wrong with Malia." Eli shook his head, swallowing. "No, i've gotta go."

"Eli." Liam spoke as the Foxx boy took off in a sprint through the woods, running extremely fast. It was different when it was Malia. Her heart beat, he could hear it from so far away, and he sensed something wasn't right. Whatever it was, he couldn't focus on the Dread Doctor The Beast nearly killed when he needed to be with her.

His body was heating up, like anxiety but like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. He wasn't projecting, but it felt as if he was. His eyes weren't green, they were the normal beta shade, but his body was yelling for a change. Something was different, Eli felt like he was shrieking, but getting stronger. A growl echoed from his lips as his body hit the ground.

Only when he stumbled, he hadn't stumbling on his hands and knees. Eli fell over, just now, he'd fallen over as a silver wolf, not a teenage boy with glowing eyes and sharp teeth.

Running on four legs was different, faster, no matter how weird it was. He couldn't talk, but he felt like he could. He didn't feel anxious about it, he felt powerful, he felt safe and comforted. Following Malias heartbeat, he gave a loud wolf howl when he heard gun shots going off.

Malia knew he was on his way.

The front door was open, Eli ran in as headlights flashed on him in the process. Eli saw the Desert Wolf had her claws sunken into Malia, having her pinned against the wall. With a growl, he ran forward and jumped onto the Desert Wolf, his sharp teeth sunk into her neck, yanking her away to get her claws off Malia. Saving her.

It had worked, Adeline running in the house with the talons in the jar, getting them via Stiles after he broke and told her everything because he needed her help. "Malia."

As she threw the jar, Malia had caught it as Eli tackled The Desert Wolf onto the ground. She pulled her gun from her waist band, a loud yelp escaping the wolf when a bullet shot straight through his paw.

"Eli!" Malia yelled out in a panic as the wolf turned back to human, Eli's right hand shot through as he gave a whimper of pain on the ground. Thankfully, to the shy boys luck, one of the knocked down curtains draped across his waist to keep his, now, naked body shielded away while he withered in pain.

Before The Desert Wolf could move, Malia straddled her and sunk the talons into her abdomen. The older woman gave a cry of pain as Malias eyes began to glow blue, taking what was left of her mother. "Don't touch him ever again."

Braeden walked in and hit the Desert Wolf in the head with her gun, knocking her out.

"Eli." Malia crawled to him with a panicked look. "Are you okay?"