Together Forever

Warning: Sorta Smut(guys it's Halloween come on don't blame me-)

Keith stared around the, hiding under the counter, under the window. It was an old, destroyed, bar. His werewolf black ears twitched nervously as did his tail. He heard the moans and groans of the dead zombies outside. Lance was in silence too, crouched with next to Keith. He bit his lip, showing his vampire fangs. The crowd of zombies eventually gave up trying to eat their brains and left. Slowly, Keith heard the footsteps from outside growing distant. He sighed in relief and he said to Lance,"There, we're good." Lance grinned, causing Keith to blush a little for his crush on the young vampire. "Awesome, you did great out there." He only shrugged, all he did was ouch a few hundred zombies in the face. Lance smiled, " No really, that was amazing." His cheek's were pink....from the running, Keith assumed. He just smiled, " Let's just take cover for now at the hut." The hut was a small, dark and eerie building shaped like a house. It was a one bedroom one bath, which was awkward for the two boys with major crushes on each other. They always took cover there for the past three years. The apocalypse started four years ago and that year for them both had multiple challenges. Keith got a scar on his cheek and Lance on his back. But they had each other now.

That was all that mattered.

Keith was currently showering, washing off the dry, black blood off his body. Lance snooped around for a clean shirt to wear. He found a hoodie, which was rather large and red but clean. He blushed to himself and looked around then slipped it on. It smelt of leather and roses but also that satisfying smell of the old pages in a book. Keith. 

When Keith finally went out the shower and put on clean clothes he found Lance sitting on the corner, his pointed ear high and listening. He heard Keith come up to him and turned around, " Oh, Hey- why is your face so red? Do you have a fever or something? Keith, buddy, you gotta talk to me." Keith was currently trying to supress and hide the fact heat was crawling up his neck with a quicker rate than lightning. Lance was wearing his hoodie, his hoodie. And short shorts that were hidden by the hoodie. His breathing quickened,"Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit, Holy Shit."He muttered to himself. Lance huffed and motioned Keith over,"Let me check you." Keith didn't move. Move your ass, you dumb-ass!He thought to himself. Finally, he slowly made over to Lance. His ears flattened as Lance put his hand over his forehead,"Your sorta hot." He wiggled his eyebrows," Not as hot as me , of course." Keith rolled his eyes. Lance giggled, but then his eyebrows furrowed in concern,"But seriously, your really red. Are you alright?" Keith chuckled lightly at his worried expression,"I'm fine." Lance gasped,"Your not turning into a zombie are you?" Keith growled, growing slightly irritated,"Lanc-" Lance started to giggle,"I'm kidding, Mullet Head." Keith sighed and couldn't control himself as he placed his hands on the counter tightly, pinning Lance," What am I gonna do with you." It was more of a statement than a question.

Lance raised his eyebrow and his cheeks were tinted pink,"Keith, what?-" Keith's eyes closed and twitched a little as his ears flattened even more. He turned his head a little bit away, his cheeks growing in red. "I swear, everything you do is just-ugh. The way you joke. The way you glare. The way your so full of yourself. The way you move is enticing. The way your eyes glow when your happy.-" Suddenly Keith forgot where he was and noted out loud all of the thing he loved about Lance. Lance slowly began to realize this and noticed the redness on Keith's cheeks. Then he knew what was going on. His concerned face changed into a delightful smile.

"-The way you smile. And your smirk is so infuriating! It makes me want to-" Lance leaned in closer to where their breaths mingled and Keith's eyes finally opened meeting Lance's sly grin and smirk, showing off his fangs,"I make you want to do what, Keith?" 

He couldn't hold back anymore all that love he had stored in his heart for three years.

In one swift motion, his hand grabbed the back of Lance's head and clashed their lips together in a hot kiss. Lance shuddered happily underneath him and his hands moved up to cup his cheeks and kiss him back. Lance was quick to kiss him with the same passion Keith had. His lips moved against him and Keith did the same. Keith let go of Lance hair and grabbed his hips, sliding their bodies closer and pressing them onto each other. One hand sneaked up Lance's waist and up his bare back, under his hoodie. Lance let out a strangled mewl as he felt Keith's hand on his back and moaned in his mouth. They pulled away for air for a brief second and continued into the dark night, Keith lifting him up an taking them to their room.

The next morning, Lance found himself in Keith's bare arms wrapped around his naked chest. He smiled to himself and even giggled lightly, remembering the night before.  He turned around, careful not to break Keith's hold. His cheeks reddened seeing Keith's state. His mane of black hair was tangled slightly, thanks to Lance. There were long scratches on on back, also thanks to Lance. His ears twitched slightly and his lips were parted slightly. There were tiny bruises on his neck and collarbone. And finally, two dots on his neck shone brightly. Then the sunrise came up and Lance watched it. The myth that vampires turn to ashes in the sun was entirely false. But then the two dots on Keith's neck morphed into a black crescent moon. Lance's azure blue eyes widened and he laughed to himself, realizing he marked Keith. Marking them together forever for life. Which was infinite since Keith was now half-vampire half werewolf. Vampires lived forever. 

Keith woke up and when Lance told him what their future was gonna be now, he was peppered with kisses and smiles. Neither one minded being Together Forever.

Rick Astley people.