38

“So what is going on between you and Lando?” Lewis asked Daniella. Both drivers were in the private jet, going back to UK.

Daniella who just took a sip of her water chocked after hearing the question.

“Nothing,” she shook her head.

Lewis smirked, the look on his face implying that he knows the truth.

“We are just friends,” Daniella nervously, trying to avoid eye contact.

“Something tells me you two are more than just friends.”

“Yeah…we are best friends.”

“Mmhh,” He raised his eyebrows as Daniella was looking at everything but him. “You know I am not an idiot, right?”

“How is Roscoe by the way,” Daniella suddenly asked.

“Oh he is great…just the other day he was…” Lewis stopped and looked at Daniella who was hoping he would drop the previous topic. “You changed the subject…now I really want to know what is going on between you and Lando.”

“Nothing,” she gave an innocent smile. “I told you, we are just friends.”

“You,” he pointed at Daniella. “are a terrible liar, you know that?”

“So I have been told…” she sighed.

“Come on, you two are dating, right?” he asked, already sure of the answer.

Daniella’s eyes went wide a little and Lewis smirked at her reaction.

“How is your neck?” she tried to change the topic again.

Lewis didn’t reply, just waited for her answer.

“How did you figure it out?” she asked.

“I know what young love is when I see it,” Lewis replied smugly.

“Okay grandpa..” she rolled her eyes.

“Hey! I am not that old.”

They both laughed and ease into their seat.

“Please don’t say anything to anyone about me and Lando,” Daniella begged. “We want to keep it private as long as we can.”

Lewis smiled and shook his head. “You don’t have to worry about that…but does anyone else knows?”

“Daniel…”

“Oh then buckle up…he is never going to stop teasing you two.”

***

Lando and Max was running around trying to clean the house. The house is always a mess when Daniella is not there but now that she is coming home within minutes both of them are rushing to clean in.

And by cleaning they were only hiding their mess.

“Do you think she will notice?” Lando asked Max.

“No,” Max said sarcastically. “I don’t think she will notice the pile of clothes covered by a curtain in the foyer.”

Before Lando could reply or do anything the front door opened and Daniella walked in, dragging her luggage.

“Good to see the house is still standing,” she greeted.

Lando ran to her and wrapped his arms around her. “You are back,” he said as he kissed her and turned her to the opposite direction.

Max took the opportunity to grab the pile of cloths and took it to his room to hide.

“What is going on?”

“Nothing..just some cleaning going on.”

They let go of each other.

“How was New York?” he asked as they went up to their room.

“Oh it was amazing,” she smiled. “I was anxious half of the time but it was fun.”

Daniella freshened up as Lando waited for her. She was tired and shower help relax her.

She stepped out of the bathroom and put on one of Lando tshirt.

He smiled as she got on the bed and kissed him.

“I love it when you wear my clothes.”

“And then the next day you complain that I stole your clothes,” she smiled before kissing him again.

Before they can move further Daniella’s phone started ringing.

She let go of Lando and answered her phone.

“Hey Collins, whats up?”

The smile on Daniella’s face disappeared and was replaced with panic and excitement.

“Is everything okay?” Lando asked as the vall ended, feeling worried.

“Lauren is in labour,” she replied as she put down her phone. She looked anxious. “I have to go to the hospital, she is panicking and…”

“Hey,” Lando took her hand. “You get ready and I will drive you to the hospital,” he said calmly.

“okay.”

***********

A/N: Now Lewis also knows about Dani and Lando.

Also I am thinking about starting a new Lewis x RedBull driver story...maybe a enemies to lover story.