67

Lando was just lying on the bed and going through his phone when Daniella entered his room. Just by one look, he can tell that she is exhausted.

"Yes, I feel exactly how I look," she gave a small smile before he could ask.

"I already ordered room service," he smiled and sat up.

"But I already ate," Daniella lied, as she threw her bag on the chair and sat on the bed.

"Oh!" his smile fell, feeling disappointed. "That's fine...I will try to finish all the food."

A bright smile appeared on Daniella's face as she pulled him closer for a kiss. "I am joking silly, I am actually starving."

"You know, I hate you sometimes," he replied.

"No you don't," Daniella smirked as she gently bit his lower lip before getting up.

She freshened up and put on one of Lando's comfortable shirts before their dinner arrived.

***

As Daniella slept on the plane, resting her head on Lando's shoulder, he scrolled through the photos of the houses his realtor sent him this morning.

Every other minute he would look at Daniella, making sure she is not awake. He wants to surprise her with the new house, and till then he doesn't want her to get any ideas. As he knows her preferences very well he is very confident that he will make the right choice.

"Are we there yet?" Daniella slightly shifted, lazily opening her eyes.

"No, it has only been half an hour," he softly said. "You can go back to sleep.

Daniella didn't need to tell twice. She wrapped her hands around his arm and once again rested her head on his shoulder.

Lando chuckled as he kissed the top of her head, forgetting there were other people around them.

***

By the time the couple reached home Red Bull had reached a statement stating Daniella will not drive for them after 2021 and had decided to part ways from the team once the season ends.

Her phone was blowing up and as suggested by Lando she switched it off.

"Next race weekend is going to be a nightmare, isn't it? She huffed.

"You can chill in my garage," Lando suggested. "I am sure you will feel more comfortable there than in the Red Bull garage."

"You are right," Daniella nodded. "But if I stay in the Red Bull garage I can annoy the hell out of Christian," she gave a cheeky smile. "Also it will look unprofessional and I have a duty to Red Bull till the season ends."

"Look at you..so matured and independent," Lando pulled her cheek.

Daniella rolled her eyes as she tried to push him away.

**********

A/N: Lando is looking for a new house for them but do you think Daniella will like the surprise?

 What if Mercedes ask her to relocate somewhere else?