50

Daniella happily skipped into the Red Bull garage after qualifying first for the Turkish Grand Prix.

“Amazing job Dani,” Nate hugged her. “Should be a easy win tomorrow.”

“Let’s hope so,” She smiled. “I really want to win.”

“Aww, look at you..you have grown so much,” Nate messed up her already messy hair. “Don’t worry, our strategy is good, you will win.”

Daniella smiled and nodded. She quickly drank half a bottle of water as she hasto go out and give interviews.

“I will let you meet Jimmy and Sassy if you let me take the lead tomorrow,” Max said, half joking as he joined Daniella on the way to give interviews.

Daniella pretended to think for a moment but shook her head.

“Tempting offer Max, but no,” she replied as she saw Mick and walked towards him.

***

“You should visit our ranch when we go to Austin,” Mick happily offered the invitation. “You will love it there, and Seb is also going.”

“Sounds lovely but my sister will be coming with me to Austin,” Daniella replied. Her father finally gave Collins permission to go to the race and the younger sister is over the moon about it.

“Bring her also, no one will mind,” Mick excitedly said. "All of us will have a lot of fun."

“I will ask her and let you know,” Daniella laughed at his excitement.

“Perfect. I will go tell Seb."

***

“Speaking of Daniella Michaels…here she is,” Lando smiled. The interviewer was just asking him a question about Daniella and her qualifying P1 for the race.

“Hello,” she joined Lando. “What’s going on here?”

“Oh we were just talking about how poorly you performed today,” Lando tried to contain his laugh.

“Oh you know the car was not great today, and I was not fast enough,” Daniella sarcastically replied.

The interviewer burst laughing. “You want to interview her?” he asked Lando as he offered to microphone.

“Sure,” Lando gladly took the microphone.

“So Ella..”

“So Lando,” she smiled.

“What is it like being the most beautiful driver in formula one?” Lando asked confidently, but his heart beating fast, not sure how he got the guts to ask her that.

Daniella immediately blushed but maintain her composer.

“I wouldn’t know Lando,” she shyly replied. “I am not Daniel after all.”

“Wow! His ego will get an extra boost after seeing this,” Lando commented, not expecting that answer. “Alright, next question…will you give me a tow tomorrow?”

“Sure,” she smirked. “If you manage to get close enough.”

“Then I will try my best,” he blushed.

“I can clearly see the favouritism here,” Max commented as he joined the duo. “I tried to bribe her and she said no, but she is willing to give you a tow for free.”

“I mean more to her than you do mate.”

***********

A/N: How cute is Dani and Lando??

Also I am loving the friendship between Dani and Mick.

Will Dani win the Turkish Grand Prix?

Just realized this is the 50th chapter AHHHHHHH!