𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

Every minute has its duty. Every timing has a purpose. From a few weeks ago, I went through the same routine until he. Benjamin. I have a smile on my face that I cannot control. I decide to show Benjamin my other side of my life, Devon. A house I own and built with my money, seeing Benjamin exploring my part of life gives me joy and trust in myself. I drive to my home, and Benjamin smiles with sparkles in his eyes.

"Wow! Lia, it looks incredible," said Benjamin with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, it's more incredible inside," I tease him, "Come on!" I walk upon my front door and let Benjamin come in, "Mi casa es tu casa." Benjamin and I giggle as he comes inside.

I guide him to my living room, my kitchen, my office/library where he teased putting my new book, Pride and Prejudice, on the shelf by The Giver, and finally my bedroom. "Lia, you're so lucky...," I smile at him and hug him. "Now what is our plan for today?"

I look at him thinking, "I don't know... Don't have the neighborhood around or family dragging me around now so... " I smile at him and Benjamin is giving me a suggestive look in his eyes and he is thinking the same thing. I pull him down to kiss him and he kisses me back. I'm walking backward till I have fallen down on my bed. I giggle at him and he deepens the kiss when suddenly my phone rings.

I look up at my dial phone on my dresser and Benjamin keeps kissing me, "Don't pick up." He deepens the kiss and starts to kiss on my collar bone until my phone keeps ringing. Benjamin has gotten annoyed with it and starts to answer the phone, "Whoever I'm chatting with has ruined our moment." I put my hands on my face embarrassed, "It's your mum..." OH MY GOD!!!

He give me a receiver, embarrassed chuckling at me, "Hi, Mom. I'm sorry Benjamin's being a doofus." He gazes at me.

"Honey, you have Leo's bike?" I look confused by what she was asking, and she read my thought, "Leo has your spare key and he wants it back from your home. He said he dropped it off in your backyard. Do you think you can bring it back here when you can, darling?"

I nod, "Yeah, Mom, I'll bring it back. I'll meet you there." I hang up on the receiver and look at Benjamin, "Leo forgot his bike from my backyard, and I have to return it to him. Will you come?" Benjamin nods and he walks out of my room.

After Benjamin brings Leo's bike to my car, we're on our way to Mom's house. My mom's house is a little bigger than mine, but at least she feels peaceful and happy by herself with my brother, that's all I care about. Benjamin being a gentleman of bringing a bike to Mom's door, and I knock on her door. She's wearing her natural clothes of sweater and leggings with her curly hair as I am wearing my blacktop tucked with my belted jeans with a denim jacket and grey sneakers with my naturally wavy hair. I hug my mom, and say hello to her with a smile on my face, while she has a trigger of nervousness on her face. I know why. "Is Dad here?" She nods and walks back to the kitchen. I look at Benjamin, and he is concerned for me too. 

Benjamin and I walk to the kitchen together. There he is. An asshole with a cycling outfit sitting down while Mom makes his tea. Edward looks at me, "Hi, Dahlia." Sudden flashback when he was touching my thighs when we're having a family dinner. He looks at Benjamin, "And you must be...?"

"Benjamin." He grabs my right hand, knowing that he's there with me. Holding my hand... "I'm guessing you're-"

"Ted."

I took a seat at the table in front of Edward with Benjamin. I saw Mom coming back with milk preparing for the tea. I ask Mom if she needs help and she ignores me (focusing on the tea), knowing it's not toward me. "Chivalrous, as well, my goodness!" I look at him harshly to not say a word that will make me hit him with a frying pan. He looks at him, "So how are you enjoying your maiden voyage, Benjamin?"