𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑇𝑤𝑜

Benjamin's POV

All of my life I have been searching for something, and it's you. It's always been you. I'm madly and unconditionally in love with you... You, my love, are my rewritten. She's now my wife... I couldn't be happier than anything... She accepts who I am. My past, my present, and my future with her. My hauntings come to the stop until I met her and she become my wife forever. I look myself at the reflection, refreshing myself before the reception terror lies upon me and Lia.

The moment I come out of the restroom in the hallway in Julia's house, Patrick pushes me again the wall, holding something for me. In the most threatening, warning face, looking straight in my eyes. "I know you told my sister. If you tell Eimear, I swear I'll kill you."

Here we go again... threatening me for no purpose... I grab his so-call gift for me, and it was a note. The note that I'm not familiar with... As I open the note Patrick gave me, it gives me quite a shock. I know you're having an affair, Patrick. I look at Patrick in shock and he's still thinking that I'm involved in this. "Must be exhausting... Spending all this time fighting something that you're not."

Patrick scoff, "You don't know anything about me."

"Good son. Good brother, good father." I show the note for a reason for my next option, "Good husband..."

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!!"

"Oi!!" I turn to the person approaching us. It's Leo, standing beside me. He examined our conversation by looking down at the note I'm still holding. "Brother... he didn't write this. I did. Now he knows now... as the same for the both of us."

Patrick looks down at his feet in guilt as I put the note in my suit pocket. "I- I can't lose my wife... my children."

I look at Patrick in honest and in promise, "And now you won't have to... as long you stay out of my way. For Lia's sake."

Patrick looks at Leo who still standing beside me, "I second him that... just get over it, mate. It's done." Patrick nods as he heads down to the stairs, ready for the reception to be with his family. Leo turns to me in sympathy and appreciation all in one. "Hey... I want to tell you and I really mean it. I'm sorry for the way I treated you...from everything. I was really concerned about my sister but after today. You're the perfect man for her. She's happy, and that makes me happy."

I nod to Leo, "Thank you... You shouldn't apologize and I understand you're a family to her... You love her. I appreciate that also."

"Bygones?"

I smile at Leo and offer my hand. "Bygones."

"Eh, get over here. We're family now." He pushes my hand away and pulls me over to him. Giving me the hug... he pats my back, twice for a buddy hug. He pulls away and offers me a soft smile and I return the gesture.

"Is it just me, or do I see my brother hugging with my husband?"

We turn to the voice, knowing who it is. While my jaw drops by her appearance... My wife is wearing a white two-piece blazer with a pantsuit. V neck showing her little cleavage, button-up as the sleeves of her blazer and pants are cut flare giving the view of her clear high heels and her wedding rings, and diamond stud earrings. Letting her hair down in wavy upon her shoulders. Dare I say she's the most beautiful woman who captures my eyes and my heart... every day.

She continues in shock and in humor still, "Appearly I'm in a bizarro world."

Leo walks to Lia, "WOW!! You're beautiful, sis..." She gives him her winning smile, he holds her hand and slowly walks away. "Well, I better head down and cheer for you guys. See ya!"