𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

Mrs. Benjamin Greene... Mr. Dahlia Day... Mrs. Dahlia Greene... Nice ring to it, huh? I can't stop the smile on my face. Time grows faster since August and now it's October... in two days' time, I will become a wife to Benjamin Greene. Leo and I are on good terms, he listens to my advice by moving in with Mom. He talks to me daily in 15 minutes due to our everyday life, and goals in the future. Tonight, Mom's organizing the rehearsal dinner with the family including Nathan tonight. I haven't heard that whether Leo is coming or not tonight, but I'm wishing that he will.

While Benjamin is showering, I look up at the ceiling, thinking about what our married life would be like... Would it be similar to this, or would it be as romantic anymore as our single life? Above all, I know that in my heart that we will work it out as usual. Not letting anyone take advantage of us, and no more secrets and lies.

I enter the bathroom as Benjamin is still showering, and I brush my teeth again, just in case, I forgot in the morning. Which I didn't... "Hey, Lia... can you get my shampoo beside you?" I look to my right and grab the shampoo on the counter. I walk to Benjamin, still showering, and give it to him. Benjamin smiles at me and I wink back and walk back where I was. Brushing. "Wanna join me?"

"No... we don't have time. Tonight will be a big night and we need to focus."

"Focus on eating your mother's meals?" I turn to him and glared at him, Benjamin just smiles at me. I roll my eyes, and turn away from him, "Alright, I'm sorry, I know how much it's important to you."

"Benjamin, it's not just that. Tonight will be the last single night we have each other together before tomorrow."

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Yes, separate night for the bride and groom the night before, or else terrible things befall us."

As I wash my teeth with water and spit it out, I clean myself with the towel. I feel the arms around me, getting me wet. I look at the reflection and see Benjamin smiling at me, and turns me to him. He kisses me, "Let's make it worth it, love..."

"I told you we don't-" He shut me up by kissing me, and carrying me in his arms to the shower. I pull away, "Ok, fine! Five minutes! Just five minutes!"

"Five minutes??!" I laugh at Benjamin's comment and lets me down on the floor, and I kiss him passionately. I feel his hand lifting my nightgown, and pulling it up over my head. He drops it on the floor, leaving me topless. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me passionately. I feel his tongue caressing my lips, and I open a little to let him go deeper.

Feeling his hands all over my body, I didn't notice how far we're under the showerhead until the warm water hit my skin. I gasp slightly, Benjamin's lips are on my collar bone, my chest, and my nipples. I feel his hands, striping my underwear off. He gets down on his knees, and puts my leg on his shoulder, and starts kissing me. I moan, "Benjamin..." His tongue is getting deeper, and deeper, kissing every part of me.

He keeps going and going until his lips kiss my inner thigh on his shoulder. I look down at him, and I see him smiling as I am too. He gets up, and kisses me, so passionately. He grabs the soap beside him. He begins to lather me, all over my back, my breasts, my butt, and my legs. The water rinses every part of us, together. Benjamin pulls away from the kiss, and I feel his hands on my thighs. "Ready?"

I knew what he's thinking, so I nod to him. "Yes..." He lifts me up against the wall as my legs wrap around him under the showerhead. I squeal, and we both laugh together. He thrusts me, deeper and faster. My nails are on his back, and we moan together. The shower wall steams along as we continue making love underwater, unbreathable together. I know it has been more than five minutes, but it's so worth it.