𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Dear Readers,

Now it's the end of the beautiful story.

I want to thank you with all my heart and soul for reading my story. I have been struggling with English ever since I was born but seeing your comments, your votes, in any way possible... Makes my heart filled with joy. I never thought it possible that there are people who would love my writing and my character, Dahlia "Lia" Day. 

Don't be alarmed about me stop writing... I have a few ideas to write the next chapter of my story. So be there for any time will tell me when it's ready to use my writing hands. 

I want to spread out about sexual abuse. There are many cases of abuse of any category in our lives. I never have any connection with that particular topic, but if some wordings I wrote down or you read in any stories seems terrifying and familiar to you. It's not your fault!! 

Please tell someone you love and understand to get past the hauntings or talk to the professional who can help you. 

Rewrite your lives as you want to be in any possible! For who you want to be. Forget over the past. For accomplishing your dreams.

Thank you for everything you captured in this story.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑅𝑒𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 - 𝐵𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑒 🎉